• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
10/10 Saw this movie in theatres. Everyone went insane as the ending drew closer. A very good feel happy movie and this music enhances an already great albeit kind-of-out-of-nowhere ending.

Now for something depressing! Yay depression!

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 Out of context, it doesn't sound depressing to me. I actually REALLY like it. I like how the beginning we just get one instrument, then switches to another, before combining the two and adding a third (and more most likely but I'm not musically trained) to build it up before ending it with just one instrument again: (I think) the cello.

Prologue - Theme of Mina - Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow OST

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. It's good. I get some Pokémon vibes from that theme.

Jenova from FFVII

Ascended Dialga

9/10 Cool battle theme that brings back memories of that game. Nobuo Uematsu is truly a genius.

Here's a song that plays in a world where everything is literally made of poop.

xEryChan

Demon Child
8.5/10. It is just every bit as catchy as the first one from Kaguya-Sama.

Kaze wo Sagashite by Mari Yaguchi with the Straw Hat crew (one piece’s 12th opening)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 I have no idea what song is this but I love the visuals. I think my favorite's the Dragapult one.

Blooming - Layton's Mystery Agency OP 2 (full)
No lyrics unfortunately.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Sounds like a good old Jpop anime opening

The world's enemy - FFVII Crisis Core

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
This one's even more frantic than the original One Winged Angel, which you could say does fit a song called "The world's enemy"
Getta Ban Ban (Pokemon XY Anime, cover by Mark de Groot)

xEryChan

Demon Child
8.5/10. I was really jamming out to that.

6/10 It's okay. Prefer something more like Brave New World.

There is no One Piece opening called Brave New World. If you’re talking about opening 6, it’s called Brand New World.

Hands Up! by Kota Shinzato (One Piece opening 16)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Sounds like something that fully expresses the joy of adventures and friendship.

Tifa's (aka best girl) theme - FFVIIR

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
7/10 Sounds a lot better when the story is telling but without the exposition and imagery, I'm not sure.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
9/10 Only because I was hoping to hear this first from watching the anime but it's AmaLee. I can't dislike her for that. Otherwise it would've been 10/10.

Anyways...

Life Will Change - Persona 5 cover

Hey @mehmeh1 ! Caleb Hyles called. He's come to steal your heart!

if you couldn't tell yes i want him to rate this even tho i have no idea if he's seen it already or not

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Freakin' 20/10
He somehow turned a top tier theme even more hype (also, huh, didn't know he made Persona covers)
Hyouri ittai (Hunter x Hunter 2011)

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
10/10. Upon rewatching some of the key CA episodes, I’ve come to this appreciate this one more.

Brand New World by D-51 (One Piece)