• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9.5/10. Very rhythmic & energetic

xEryChan

Demon Child
100/10. Freaking hype theme but I expect no less from Persona.

One Piece - Hangeki no Noroshi

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 Only reason it ain't 9 or 10 cuz I've only read the scene I'm assuming this comes from, not seen it.

One Last Kiss - Utada Hikaru - Evangelion 3.0+1.0 OST
Aka one of the singers (who is a big J-pop star) who sang for several songs for Kingdom Hearts sang for Evangelion. So yeah this was an instant like for me, and then it shot WAY up once I heard the song.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Probably cause of the same singer, but I get some 'Sanctuary' vibes from KH2

Fly - Yakuza 3

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Hilariously intense for a romcom......just like it should be

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8.5/10. Great & has an energetic vibe which I like.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Nice instrumentals

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
Both beautiful but still foreboding on the inside, which just fits perfectly for PMMM

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 Sounds like an epic anime opening. Reminds me of the Tales series for some reason.

The Yakuza games have very dark and serious stories about the criminal underworld! I swear!

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 GO! RO! MA! JI! MAAAAAAAA!

And now from one normally serious series to another!

Fate/Grand Carnival OP - Super ☆ Affection (remix)
The Fate series has deep and interesring stories about mythological and historical figures along with compelling characters! I swear!

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. Still prefer Carnival Phantasm's version

Oh and continuing to show why Yakuza games are very dark and serious about the criminal underworld

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7.5/10. Pretty nicely rhythmic, a little janky at times though

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 Half Godzilla vibes and half boss battle theme vibes.

Geomijul Encounter - Yakuza: Like a Dragon OST