• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
7/10 It’s a neat tune. It’s even more amazing in this one video where a guy plays the tune ona laser that etches Mega Man on a sheet of metal in time to the song.

Rational Rayquaza

9/10 Mega Man X music is always a pleasure to listen to! That song is a little different from other Mega Man X music, as it has a disco-like ring to it, but I like it very much.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
8.25/10 It's pretty overall. Some parts I like more than others.

#ReadABookDay

By the way, this song is from a spoiler part of the game, so you may not want to read the comments if you haven't played the game to that point.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
9/10. really sad yet so...uplifting in a way that just makes you inspired to keep going.
I think I'm still paranoid about this series but somehow I keep coming back