• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7.5/10. A classic theme.

I'll face myself - Persona 4 golden

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 Your going to re-post Persona songs for years to come aren't you? I'm now sure. You posted this like the third time, maybe more than that. Same thoughts as always, it's a good build-up song.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9.5/10. The Japanese version is better, but it's still amazing.

Gurren Lagann OST

@shoz999 Mind rating this? :)

shoz999

9/10 Sounds like an opening song so it's all the more surprising how it fits well in a universal-sized mecha fight.

I think I can see this work in Pokemon Adventure BW2 as the theme of main character Blake.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
10/10. It's crazy & amazing.

Departure from Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. Love this opening.

Styx Helix - Re:Zero

9/10 Your going to re-post Persona songs for years to come aren't you? I'm now sure. You posted this like the third time, maybe more than that. Same thoughts as always, it's a good build-up song.

Maybe, but never going to be as much as you posting every song and thinking it always fits Pokemon Adventures.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
I haven't watched NGE, but that song is still incredibly iconic and intriguing for the show (and memetastic)
Hunt for your dream (Hunter X Hunter ED 2)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
10/10. Amazing ending (still prefer Hyori Ittai by a bit)

Sono Chi No Sadame - JOOOOOJOOOO

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. Second best OP from Bakemonogatari

Sono Chi No Kioku v2 - Jojo

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
9.5/10. Doesn't get a perfect score only because Jojo OP's are at their best in their SFX versions for me at least.

Diamond is Unbreakable's Main theme

shoz999

8/10 - Yeah. This is pretty old music. Reminds me of the JRPG era during the the first three generations of 3D consoles. Pretty good, sounds like either a desperate rescue after someone or a desperate attempt to save the day.

If a Pokemon Adventures SM anime adaptation ever happens, this would fit nicely into Necrozma's change into Ultra Necrozma lol. It fits so perfectly lol.