• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
10/10 VERY. NICE!

I can see this work for Pokemon Adventures GSC, DPPt, HGSS and XY.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Sounds like an epic gathering of the heroes right about to kick the main antagonist's ass
ASGORE (Undertale)

shoz999

10/10 Nice! It sounds like the Angels of Valhalla themselves are singing to my ears! Now let's see what Dante's theme is... OH GOD WHAT IS THIS!?

You know. One day I hope to see a musician character take over as one of the main characters of Pokemon Adventures, specifically someone who can play the piano.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
Memes aside, it really pumps me up. Also, I really like Sheet Music Boss
Frog's Theme (Chrono Trigger)

shoz999

9/10 Now I'm curious what it would sound like in an HD rendition. Pretty good, sounds like the main character is exploring the world.

OrangeScrawnyBassethound-size_restricted.gif

Listen to the music, watch the dancing poo. Enjoy.

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
10/10
I was expecting a remix of the original XB2 battle theme, only to be surprised by that fantastic piano opening, and blown away by something that just absolutely exceeded my expectations. Pretty much everything in this tune are things that I love most in VGM -- piano, strings, general jazzy upbeatness. I could listen to this for hours, which is something a good standard battle theme absolutely should do since you're going to be hearing it a lot.

Lightning Battle - Kid Icarus: Uprising

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
Kinda repetitive, but also soothing. I like how it integrates the GB version of the song
Frog's theme (Chrono Trigger the Musical)
9/10 Now I'm curious what it would sound like in an HD rendition. Pretty good, sounds like the main character is exploring the world.
well, this is the closest to an HD rendition from what I've found

shoz999

9/10 Haven't heard this kind of song in ages. I've heard songs that tell stories but not this dramatic and this full of acting.

Ever played Xenoblade Chronicles guys? Quite possibly the greatest JRPG ever created in my opinion.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Well this thread is actually partly anime related plus music oriented too, so why not:

9/10. Melodious amd pleasing but a bit too slow in rhythm, still great.

Dream World from Sword Art Online

@wolf jani

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9.5/10. Pure rhythm and energy in this opening, love it! Not the most melodious one though, which is why not a perfect score.

Startear from Sword Art Online (slightly biased about this ending myself cuz this is about my favourite character in the show thus far :))

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
So... I guess I'm sort of back (I'll be limiting myself to this thread only)

7.5/10. It's decent but like majority of SAO themes, while good, sounds very similar.

Traitor's Requiem - Jojo part 5 OP 2

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Nice rhythm and instrumentals but the tone of the song itself is pretty meh.

Overfly from Sword Art Online

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. A classic tone in the theme though nothing much remarkable in it either.

Innocence from Sword Art Online (I know that I'm posting too many SAO themes but I really have fallen in love with its themes because of their amazing melody. The show itself has a ton of bad writing & storytelling issues but I'm really loving its themes).