• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
8/10 it's decent
Golden Queen Galaxia #1 (I love the intro)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. It's pretty good. And yeah the beginning is the best part.

Bloody Stream - Jojo OP 2 (Still the best Jojo OP alongside Great Days)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. I honestly dislike the tone of this opening, hardly much melody in it, so despite the good instrumetals I can't give it a good score.

The World from Death Note

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10 A classic though there are definitely better OP's out there.

Great Days - Jojo Diamond is Unbreakable

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7.5/10. Much better, has an energetic feel, but still that's about it.

Again from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

8/10 Pretty good beat and a great opening to an anime!
My own style from the game Judge Eyes/Judgment, wish it played in regular combat encounters instead of it playing against named thugs.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Sounds the like enemy would get his ass whooped.

I believe - Persona 5 Royal

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Sounds like it's the turning point and you're about to get the gang together and kick ass

Second Dark Matter Battle (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8.5/10. Good rhythm and it kind of has a mysterious touch in the time which I like too.

Crossing Field from Sword Art Online (another SAO theme, but I really love them lol)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Funky and sounds like a good ol police vs robber the me.

Our Light - Persona 5 Royal

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
11/10 because it's a SMT song I actually haven't heard for once. I like the buildup but with how the music flows and the lyrics, I have to wonder? Where does this fit in the game? Is it like some dramatic desperate chase? End credits? A desperate fight against some boss? Someone is on the verge of death only to be saved at the last minute. A confession? Vengeance? Getting a lot of Mr. Vengeance vibes. You know. As strange as this sounds, this does sound like action music but the kind of action that's slow and scenic.

10/10
I'm truly a sucker for epic tracks. I've barely ever played any Fire Emblem except for a bit of Path of Radiance for the Gamecube (where I discovered I'm terrible at strategy games). But man, that music, chorus and the switch between truly epic and calmer parts is spot-on.

Entrusting This World to Idols~Idolatrize World. The theme of Keiki Haniyasushin, the final boss from Touhou 17: Wily Beast and Weakest Creature

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Really gives the feeling of a hype battle, but doesn't seem like something that would distract you from the tense bullet hell gameplay.

Evacuate (Undertale the Musical)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 Sounds like a desperate fight to the end, a school choir singing all of this. A really good school choir because of all the voices blending in.

Non-Fire Emblem Fan - What a sweet and innocent picture of childhood.

Fire Emblem Fan -
de6e150d779a12b87991b8af2fd9655f.png

Oh god... what have I done.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10 Sounds like a desperate fight to the end, a school choir singing all of this. A really good school choir because of all the voices blending in.
Nah, it's less of a fight to the end and more of a massacre

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Sounds very anime like, and in a time where something major happens.

Pokémon BW - Gym leader last Pokémon. Sharing this classic because of the crap that is SwSh's attempt of 'final Pokémon' theme (SwSh music in general is underwhelming to me)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
Definitely one of the most hype themes in all of pokemon and it showed how much care was put into the gen 5 games (I wish half of that care was put into the gen 8 games, at least from what I've seen of them)
More great Pokemon Gen 5 music:
PWT Finals theme (Pokemon B2W2)

Ascended Dialga

Great track! 9/10

The final boss music from the Octo Expansion: