• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. Yeah sets the mood incredibly for the season.

Traitor's Requiem - Jojo Golden Wind. In Jojo OP's, once the main villain has revealed their power, an amazingly cool thing happens where the villain 'hijacks' the OP. Out of the three, this one is my favorite 'villain hijacking the OP' moment.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6.5/10. Well....at least better than the previous one I guess. Starts out quite wayward at first but the end part in fine.

Oath Sign from Fate/Zero (starts from 0:44 in the video)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. It was a decent OP but definitely inferior to to the beginning.

Clannad After Story OP... Okay who left this huge bowl of onions here.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 Clannad looks like a drama but I can imagine this fitting well into a lot of shonen with a focus on the light-hearted moments, even something like Full Metal Alchemist where they focus more on the daily livelihood aspects.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
7/10 Not familiar with Fire Emblem, but it's a good song in its own. Bonus points for AmaLee

shoz999

9/10 Reminds me of music from the Gameboy Advance, literally. Pretty good for something made for consoles. Definitely feels like music for an entire level, perhaps late in the game.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Edgy but still interesting (though the singer sounds kinda muffled, so she's hard to hear)

Dan Dan Kokoro (DBGT)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
bumpy

shoz999

7/10 Noticing a lot of GT stuff from you lately. Sounds less like an 90s English take on an anime and more like a dub on the Japanese. Reminds me of Digimon for some reason. It's good, like the original better but it's kind of strange. It sounds like it's yearning for adventure but it sounds like it's happening near the end of the series which I suppose makes sense since GT was supposed to be the ending to Dragon Ball.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7.5/10. I bit odd, but fine.

Colors from Code Geass

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. Awesome OP for a legendary series

Dio sama's World - Stardust Crusaders

shoz999

8/10 Damn lol. That is so old. Even by classic standards, I can't tell if it's aged well. Definitely has the old Fire Emblem charm to it, new legends and adventures in the making depending on what actions you make.

10/10
I really am a sucker for epic music like this. Love how it starts calm and then escalates.

This is an arrange of Joutounin of Ceramics, Mayumi Joutouguu's theme from Touhou 17: Wily Beast and Weakest Creature. Original one was taken down cause youtube's algorithm apparently saw a nazi salute in her holding her arm up. But someone was kind enough to reupload it, vid's in lower quality but the music isn't.

Arrange made by Akatsuki Records

8/10
It's quite nice, especially for a game as old as FFVII, its aged really well.

Demon Meliodas' theme from The Seven Deadly Sins. Reminds me why he's the Dragon's Sin of Wrath.

shoz999

9/10 Wow, this is a really old song. Reminds me of those old platformers you find on the GBA. Fitting of the era though.

This is the best vampire-themed music you will ever hear in your lives.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Sounds like an amazing ending song when a character has died but vows to always be looking at their loved ones

Papyrus Believes in You (Undertale the Musical)