• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
9/10 I love old videogame soundtracks like this
Gokus spirit bomb theme from the DBZ Japanese soundtrack

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Wasn't into it at first, but around halfway through the song it made me get a bit emotional.
The Whims of Fate (Persona 5)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Sounds frantic and fun

Jotaro theme aka the last thing you hear before receiving an ass whooping.

xEryChan

Demon Child
9/10. This theme was hype from beginning to end

Overtaken (One Piece) if you hear this theme, get ready because some major ass whooping is about to go down

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
I really like the first part, it sounds like a badass march to victory, and a part of it reminds me of Blue's theme from the pokemon games. I don't like the second part as much, but it's still pretty good, like a high speed battle.

1,2,3 (Pokemon 2019-English Cover by Mark de Groot and Megami33)

xEryChan

Demon Child
8/10. I’ve always liked the Pokemon 2019 opening so the fact that it’s in English is great and the two singing it have good voices. Overall, it’s great. I really enjoyed it.

We Are (Straw Hats version) from One Piece yes, it’s the same visuals as the first but the VA’s are singing

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
I like it, IDK where it plays, but it pumps me up for action
ASGORE (Undertale)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. Sounds like a fierce battle but it's kind of repetitive.

Great Days Units Version - Jojo Diamond is Unbreakable OP 3

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. It's OK but sounds really forced at times with all the tryhard rock effects.

Mukhanjyo - Vinland Saga OP 1

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload

xEryChan

Demon Child
8/10. I’s extremely catchy. S. O. N. I. C. GO!

One Day (One Piece) it’s also my personal favorite OP opening and I’m not even into Marineford yet

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Somehow makes me feel nostalgia even though I haven't watched much of OP.

Now for another Sonic X opening!
Gotta Go Fast