• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8.5/10. Sounds intense and kinda haunting.

Sword Art Online opening 1 - Crossing Field

*Hope people rate it based on the quality of the opening and not based on the quality of the anime it's from*

xEryChan

Demon Child
7/10. The song itself isn’t bad and while the anime itself is trash, the animation and art style isn’t bad. My dislike for the series prevents me from going any higher sorry

Colors Flying High from Persona 5 Royal

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
amazingly stylish like many other persona 5 songs. I'll also mention I love that animation
Soul of Sectonia (Kirby Triple Deluxe)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Really funky and calming, perfect to just reflect on what's going on
Living Spirit (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Sounds like a theme that would appear whenever someone makes a badass save

Riding on Lugia (Pokemon 2019)
(this one's a cover)
(this one's the original, but it has the episode's voices and sound effects)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8.5/10. Best new theme so far from the series. Sounds a lot like MHA music which makes sense given the new composer.

Boomer Kuwanger theme - Megaman X

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 It's good boss music but I can also see this working as the general battle theme, similar to FF7's iconic battle theme.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. Now I want this as a flashback theme when Stone Ocean gets animated.

Kaguya Sama S2 OP. Already looks to be my favorite anime OP of the year..

Noa

Pokemon Crystal is my happy place
8/10 Oh, that's a fun one. And an anime I should watch.

Here's a classic:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8.5/10. The violins add a mischievous vibe.

Turks battle theme from FFVIIR

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
One of my favorite Kikuchi themes. It's just majestic, perfectly fitting the spirit bomb (as well as "I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN, SON GOKU!").

Victory! Totem Pokemon! (Pokemon Sun and Moon anime, though IDK if thr name is appropriate here, as it only played once, and it wasn't against a totem)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 Just because the first track made me think of Toccata and Fugue in D Minor.

And now for something related to your current avatar...

Cruel Angel's Thesis (Neon Genesis Evangelion OP full)- English cover by LeeandLie (yes I'm embedding because that's how much I like this song and this cover for it)