• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 No where as good as the Japanese theme. This sounds like a Disney song whereas the Japanese version sounds like a Nintendo song, strange way to look at it right?

Very different from Three Houses right? Thee Houses epic music is like the buildup or end to a tragic war. Radiant Dawn's epic music is more like the inevitable battle against a wrathful god where the odds are stacked against you, everyone's last hope and if you don't win this, everyone's efforts will be in vain.

Another way to look at it is, imagine the Goddess you've been worshiping really did turn out to be real but she is not here to save you, she is here to purge you and that's the thing. Out of all the things that shake your belief in the Goddess, it's the Goddess you worship that scares you the most.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
9/10 Oh I like and it's really good, but personally not one of my favorite boss themes from Fire Emblem.

This, however, is one of them.

The Prince's Despair - Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
Both imposing and determined, so it feels like it fits both of the sides that are fighting (I'm guessing they're like that). Also, at times it reminds me of Ganon's theme from Zelda

"Ash's theme" (Pokemon Journeys) (unofficial name). This gives me PMD vibes, ngl

shoz999

10/10 This is the kind of music I want to hear more in anime. Even by Pokemon anime standards, I think this kind of music is pretty rare because it sounds like something you would hear in the intro of a Pokemon movie.

They finally did it boys. Breakdancing Princess Music. I'm not spoiling the game's epilogue, people are joking this sounds like a Princess breakdancing to the music.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
sounds really funky, and yeah, I do see where the "Princess breakdancing" description comes from, either that or a wild party in a mystical forest

Reason (HxH 2011)

shoz999

8/10 Not gonna lie. If I told someone that this was the Pokemon's theme song without showing the ending, they'd probably believe me if they never seen Hunter X Hunter.

Tower of God OP

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
I like it mostly, but it feels like there's too much going on at times
Rivers in the Desert (Persona 5)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Intense remix of an iconic theme
Hyori Ittai Lamento (Hunter X Hunter 2011)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7.5/10. Sounds loud and hype. The singer kind of sounds like the guy who sang Jojo OP 1

Kioku - Persona 4 Golden

shoz999

9/10 Sounds like your being welcomed into someone else's world.

Le Ali Del Principio from Monolith Soft's Baten Kaitos.
One of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. Almost brings a tear to my eye.

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Sounds very pretty but since I've not played it, I don't have strong feelings about it.

This theme though does bring a tear.
FFX - To Zanarkand

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
sounds like an epic final boss theme where everyone's giving it their all

Fist Bump (Sonic Forces)