• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Really high energy and I feel it'd fit both the comedic and serious arcs. Also I never expected Shinpachi to look badass

Fight Together (One Piece, cover by Dave Does Music)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 Great song that sings of friendship and the long journey they've taken. I can see children really loving this song.

Alan Wake is one of my favorite video games. It's inspired by Stephen King and it asks the idea, what if Stephen King one day found himself meeting his own creations, his own monsters who represent the demons and challenges he had to struggle with in life?

As for the music above, I don't know about you but I think this is some great study music.

9/10
Didn't expect lyrics at first. It really fits the concept and I love guitars~

Haven't really read anything by Stephen King though. Only saw the two It movies, the Shining and 1922 but haven't read the original books.

Noah Soul of Ambition. An unreleased track from Astral Chain which fuses the soundtracks of all phases of the boss Noah, Soul of Ambition. Which ultimately transforms into the final boss of the game.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 In the beginning I was like "oh this sounds epic, like something you'd hear when two armies are classing". Trumpets kick in and I start to like it more. But then it kinda loops for a while and it doesn't really feeli like it's building up to something. But then like 70-ish% in it changes a bit and I'm like "meh"...so I was surprised by the violin solo(?) by the end. That was by far my favorite part.

Anyways...

Tonikaku Kawaii OP - Koi no Uta ft Tsukasa Yuzaki (Akari Kito) by Yunomi
I would highly recommend watching this. The MC (Nasa) actually survives Truck-kun and doesn't get isekai'd! But really if you wanna reason to watch it, it's for the interactions between him and his wife (yes, wife). They're both sweet and hilarious.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
I've gotta say that gave me quite a lot of warm fuzzies. Though how old are those two lol?

Persona 3 FES opening theme (IDK if it even has a name)

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
8.5/10. I like it, not as much as the OG P5 OP but it’s not bad.

Hard Knock Days - Generations by the Exile Tribe (One Piece opening 18 and easily of my favorites)

Ascended Dialga

9/10 Sounds pretty epic

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
It's pretty good for the beginning of an adventure

7/10
The song is nice, but I'm not really a fan of the vocals.

Sis Puella Magica, main theme from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
I like the lower pitch, plus the Sinnoh E4 really needed at least a variation of the theme rather than simply reusing the gym leaders'.
Share The World (One Piece)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
I like it but tbh I prefer all other versions of the GS intro theme

Dreaming On (One Piece OP 23)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
7/10 Purely subjective, but this music in particular does not feel like it age well in bits. Still good for it's time.

Danganronpa is like an intense Ace Attorney but with more bears.

Ascended Dialga

9/10 Pretty badass.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Really great, kinda feels like it could go in a classic megaman stage

Hard Knock Days (One Piece, cover by Dave Does Music)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
LMAO "have no shame-y". I've never watched animaniacs aside from random scenes, but it seems like a cartoon I'd like

To The Grand Line (One Piece)