• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 Been a while but one could mistake this for a sad theme. I believe this is actually a theme about the nostalgic past and people talking about their dreams for the future, hoping it comes true. Pretty good if I remember that's what it was going for.

Final Fantasy 16

6/10 Not really a fan of Christmas songs nor am I familiar with the original song. But they were all pretty high spirited so that's a plus.

Falkkone and Rena's cover of Preserved Vampire (which is in turn a cover by Sound Holic of Lunar Clock~Luna Dial from Touhou 6: The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil).

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
Don't understand the lyrics, but it sounds like an incredibly intense and emotional final boss (or final rival fight)

xEryChan

Demon Child
10/10. This song literally screams LawLu! I mean, Law is literally saying, “where are you, Straw Hat-ya?” and I ship LawLu really hard.

One World by Mayumi Tanaka (aka Luff’s Japanese VA) from One Piece seriously, can Luffy get anymore adorable?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
It really fits OP's adventurous atmosphere, plus it kinda feels disney-like

Vision-Yugioh Arc V (cover by JadendayZero)

8/10 I've only watched the original run of Yu-Gi-Oh (and not until the end even), but yeah, it's a pretty happy upbeat song~

Nui's first theme from Kill la Kill

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
I don't know much about KLK, but it's pretty amusing seeing such a crazy theme come out of someone that doesn't look like she'd be insane

Super Powers (One Piece, cover by Dave Does Music)

8/10
It's a nice improvement of the original, which was one of my least favorite One Piece OP's.

8/10
I don't know much about KLK, but it's pretty amusing seeing such a crazy theme come out of someone that doesn't look like she'd be insane
Oh she's absolutely insane. She's a sadistic psychopath through and through.

Utsuro's theme from Gintama

10/10
I'm really a sucker for these epic tracks. Reminds me a lot of Bayonetta, which isn't too surprising since it's by the same developers.

The track playing during the chasing scene during the fight between Tanya and Mary in the Youjo Senki movie. Honestly, the first time Tanya was totally outmatched in sheer destructive power.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Is that from that "nazi loli" anime I've heard about? If so then yeah I can see it fitting for her being thoroughly outmatched

Dashing Pendulum (Yugioh Arc-V), aka the ending theme that is better than the show's actual ending (though the dancing hippos are weird)

8/10 Pretty good for an ending theme. You'd think it's an opening instead.
Is that from that "nazi loli" anime I've heard about? If so then yeah I can see it fitting for her being thoroughly outmatched
Yup it is, although she's more inspired by the Red Baron of WWI. The Empire does have the expansionism like Nazi Germany did irl but without the fascism. The war itself is more a combination of the two World Wars but has more in common with the first than the second. But with magic.

Katte Ni My Soul, the second to last opening of the Gintama anime.

xEryChan

Demon Child
8.5/10. I really liked it, but I prefer the 13th opening but it’s not bad.

Dreamin’ On by Da-Ice (One Piece 23rd OP) if you’re reading/watching OP haven’t watched gotten to the Wano arc, don’t look up this OP. It containts heavy spoilers from that arc and I’m a manga reader

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
One of my favorite OP OP's, and the full version just makes it even better

Road To Tomorrow~Going My Way (Yugioh 5Ds)

8/10
Pretty nice~

Maiden's Capriccio. Reimu's theme in the fangame Touhou Luna Nights. She's usually the main character in the series' official games, but in this one she's the extra stage boss. The last ordeal to conquer.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
7/10 A lot more Japanese/Eastern inspired than I thought it'd be, but then again I have little knowledge on Touhou (tho I do wanna get into it) so that shouldn't be surprising. The percussions are my favorite part.

Scene of a Street Corner (Main day time theme of Crossbell City) - Zero no Kiseki OST

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
It's pretty soothing, fitting for walking through the day