• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
7/10 Pretty good. The piano and winds are my favorite part (particularly, I think the tuba?). Funny that it gives me more regular medieval fantasy vibes tho, especially like, say, the hero's castle is about to be sieged.

Tsukihime Remake OP (Seimeisen - ReoNa) from the trailer/PV
Yes, I'm told the visuals for this were made by ufotable.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 NGL. When it starts off, it sounds like every OP romance teen anime drama I've ever heard. It doesn't help that I see the girl wave her hair all dramatically either. But later on, it gets better. It sounds like a mix of action, triumph and adventure.

Legally It's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Scientifically It's triumphant.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
I love how while it sounds like a victory chant, it also feels like there's something horrible going on underneath it all

Welcome to Wano (One Piece)

shoz999

8/10 It's not only catchy but capture the adventure pirate spirit of One Piece through string instruments.

Honestly, very few things move me. For example, Ace's death in One Piece shocked a lot of people, but not me. I kind of expected it when reading the Marineford arc. But this song right here. This is a sad song between father and daughter.

Prushka: Papa's pain... his feelings are flooding into me. My pain is his strength. Papa, don't feel sad. I'm here with you. No matter how things get, we can overcome it together! So, papa... just one thing... Could I just ask one thing from you? I want you to make peace with Riko and her friends. It's not good to fight. And then... we can have an adventure together!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
That was beautiful. I don't know the context itself, but I loved how it sounded full of both hope and sorrow.

"Say, Krillin, you want to go a round with me, for old time's sake?"

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Oh cool! I didn't know Planet Zoo has OST. 8/10 That was such a mellow yet somehow cheerful tune. Easily gives me the image of tending to animals. And I think this track uses legit acoustic guitar (if those guitar string scratches are any indication, but I could easily be wrong).

Hoshi To Bokura To (With the Stars and Us) (tofubeats remix) - Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight featuring Mona, Joker and Ryuji dancing!

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Somehow manages to keep the emotion of the original while being quite a bit more "funky" for a dance

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 I'm a sucker for that melody. I don't know how to describe it other than it sounds like chimes and 8-bit sounds combined... That inverted metal drum thing maybe?

A Blaze That Burns Evil Hearts - Fairy Tail OST

shoz999

10/10 Say all you want about Fairy Tail, the music is usually 10 out of 10 stuff with it's buildup and Celtic beats. Especially this victory song, really makes the hero overcomes the villain cliche believable.

Mannfred von Carstein: You are without a doubt, the WORST vampire I've ever heard of.
Captain Luthor Harkon: But you have heard of me?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
IDK the context of when it's played, but it's a great warrior battle chant

Undertale (Undertale)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 It used to be just a track I kind of liked. Now? It's one of my top favorites of Undertale's OST. The FEELS I get from this. About as much as His Theme.

Oblivious by kalafina - Kara no Kyoukai I Overlooking View ED
I'm diving deeper and deeper into the Nasuverse and I don't regret it one bit. Especially if it has music like this.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
I like how it sounds pretty melancholic, but also mystifying and hopeful. Plus it gives me Fate vibes (which I guess is fitting, due to being part of the Nasuverse)

We Are-Whole Cake Island Orchestral version (9:32-12:10, sorry, this is the highest quality version I could find, since it hasn't been officially released yet)

This rip is better, but it skips the beginning

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
7.5/10. Sounds like the type of theme being used for the hike up to the big boss. I like it.

The Very, Very, Very Strongest - One Piece

10/10
I absolutely love that theme. And that scene is among the top of the entire series. Zoro protecting Sanji despite their differences and taking all of Luffy's pain and fatigue. And when being questioned about what happened just replying with "nothing happened".

Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom~Nuclear Fusion. Utsuho Reiuji's theme from Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Pretty tense but still hype, guess it works pretty well to get one focused on the bullet hell

Calling (The World Ends With You)

shoz999

9/10 Sounds like a Suda51 game. The protagonist walks up a row of seemingly endless stairs, the music building up to a fight scene later. In a stylish corridor of black and white, think Persona 5's artstyle, we see the protagonist slicing through endless hordes of stylish enemies standing in his way of the bossfight.