• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
7/10 not too bad.

Battlefield V - I Vow To Thee My Country

PsychoLogical

8/10, I liked the Latin lyrics.

Half-Life 2 - You're Not Supposed to be Here

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Ngl when I first heard it I thought it was some sort of battle theme. Was surprised to find out it was actually a conversation theme

8/10
It's pretty nice, I like it.

Expurgation, the last song from the Madness mod (atm) for the rythm game Friday Night Funkin

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Sounds creepy & wierd in an unique way, not exactly to my liking

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
I have very little idea what it says but it sounded both heartwarming and dramatic at the same time

PsychoLogical

8/10 Not bad.

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance - The Black Knight

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6.5/10. It's fine, just sounds kind of a little monotonous to me

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 Oh sht! Sailor Moon in Cyber Punk 2077!

Get Guilty Gear and I promise you will get an album where every song is a hit. Also it comes with a free game! What a steal!

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 Ah. It's the "War. War Never Changes" theme song.

Now here's the freedom of cow song.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Not sure how I'll actually fight when I'm busy headbanging

Pledge of Demon - Yakuza 0. The first 1:40 is the buildup but its so worth it. Makes the actual theme sound that much better

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7.5/10. Bit heavy-handed, but still rhythmic and energetic

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
10/10
OMG I loved this anime so much. Watched it twice. Got recommendations for something similar?

Honestly speaking, Monster is such a very unique anime in its own way that it's hard to name something similar to it. I'd like to think that Death Note has some similarities to it in the way it has thriller elements in it and involves stuff like crime investigation, though it's a lot more fast paced than the realistic slow + haunting pave that Monster has. I'd like to assume that you've already watched Death Note cuz it's so popular and mainstream, henceforth I'd recommend another one that has some similarities, which is Psycho-Pass. This one also has thriller elements involving the aspects of crime & society integrally, though it's more fast paced like Death Note than being serene & deliberate paced like Monster is, plus it also involves a ton of cyberpunk elements as well.

OT: Haven't watched Kaleido Star, but that OP is good & catchy, 8/10

Last edited: