• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

Morax

King of heroes
10/10 - my childhood <3

Side note : on the topic of monster i'd recommend kara no kyoukai, tsukihime and fate. Basically all of Type Moon. Also check out JoJo's bizarre adventure, it has some of the best villains out there.

As for the thread topic, how about something relaxing?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
sounds really fitting for a theme to relax for a while and think about things before heading into the adventure

and for said adventure, why not jump into the adventure that inspired many shonen adventures to come!

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
7/10 - Sounds like something Yoko Shimomura would've written for Street Fighter.

Main Menu - Hunter: The Reckoning

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 A great farewell song. Would've been ten times more powerful had the author not been pressured to continue the series.

Fight like a tiger! Walk in the park!

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
10/10 - Guilty Gear has always had a rather unique score of music. It's like metal in Heaven.

Victoria's Laboratory - Little Big Planet 2

(NOTE: As an 'interactive music,' this piece can be listened to in hundreds of ways. This arrangement is the condensed version released for the game's official soundtrack.)

10/10 Drums, guitars and good vocals. Exactly how I like it.

Genjitsu Totsugeki Hierarchy, the 2nd ending theme of So I'm a Spider, So What?

shoz999

8/10 Sounds like a happy go-lucky song but in rock and roll form.

This entire song is a story arc. Listen to the whole thing.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
7/10 Not bad.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky - Battle against Dusknoir.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
I like how playful it is while still making the more intense part flow well

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
7/10 Not bad.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Zelgius the Brave

Ascended Dialga

8/10 Pretty good.

Claymates - Cape Claynaveral (this SNES game was added to NSO yesterday. It's actually a fun game that I suggest checking out)

celinaa

Space Dandy - ANATATO
Very different from what I'm used to listening to, but it really grew on me the second time around. I thought the rap was pretty dang cool! 7/10

Last edited:

shoz999

7/10- Had to look it up. Video isn't available. Sounds very peaceful, reminds me of Cowboy Bebop

The most beautiful woman of Guilty Gear lore-wise. Whether you agree or not is up to you but she certainly is gorgeous.