• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
10/10 The song is really good but I won't lie, the visuals is what helps push the song to a 10. Reminds me of Unholy Blood.

Speaking of vampires. Here's a black vampire samurai!

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
9/10 Awesome vocals and brief guitar solo. Tho the beginning lyrics' beat/main melody reminds me of Come Together by Michael Jackson.

And just for funsies!

TEN OUT OF TEN! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REMAKE! even if i can't play when it comes out and we have no idea if it'll get an english version

10/10 The song is really good but I won't lie, the visuals is what helps push the song to a 10. Reminds me of Unholy Blood.
oy why'd you rate it lower last time then when i put this up to be rated; even said along the lines of "worried it was gonna be every anime ever especially with that hair flip from that girl until past the halfway point"
More seriously, good it reminds you of Unholy Blood cause we got a many centuries old vampire we can romance named Arcueid Brunnestud! And I absolutely love her. She's basically why I wanted to give your Unholy Blood rec a try.

And since I mentioned her...have her theme!

Theme of Arcueid - Melty Blood Actress Again OST

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10

why am I picturing Majima in a 90's "radical" outfit breakdancing to this and making it work

xEryChan

Demon Child
8/10. Sounds like a dark dungeon theme and it sounds awesome.

Counterstrike - Persona 5 Strikers

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10

Somehow both soothing and triumphant, I like it

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
7/10 - As always, it would be much better if they left out the vocals. The music itself is incredible, though.

Mining Melancholy - Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
7/10 not bad.

One Piece - Jinbei Strait

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10

as badass as Jinbei himself. Hopefully it plays when the anime gets to his fight

Now for a theme that should've played in a fight but didn't

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
10/10 Already a classic prep, plan and get ready song.

When your surprised with the happy ending, not the depressing ending.

Screw the world.
Wife Back.
Life Good.

Last edited: