• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 - Mankind moved away from the 90s but SMT refused to move, embracing the 90s within

This is the "Wife Fight" song.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
quite the jolly and upbeat theme for a fighting theme.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
10/10 love the Undertale OST.

To Be Heroine OP - Ray by Passcode

shoz999

7/10 Are sure this is not Castlevania lol? Never think Mortal Kombat would make this kind of music.

Everyone stand up for the Colonel Sanders' anthem.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
smooth and stylish but also heavy and powerful, I like it

The deleted TWEWY anime opening

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
8/10 - Sounds like Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts had a sassy baby. lol

Tibet Salvation - Ai Cho Aniki

7/10 Are sure this is not Castlevania lol? Never think Mortal Kombat would make this kind of music.

Oh, you'd be surprised. Dan Forden is quite the versatile composer, at least where video games are concerned.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 I doubt this is right, but the song makes me feel like this would play in the final level, or close to it, of a sci-fi setting, specifically in a space station or something like it.

And now...TSUKIHIME REMAKE MUSIC BECAUSE I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO IT ALL DAY.

Juvenile - ReoNa - Tsukihime -a piece of blue glass moon- Theme Songs EP

shoz999

9/10 Sounds similar to another post about the Tsukihime remake. Still great but more like a "I feel like I've already heard this somewhere already" great.

I think Bravely Default 2 is a good JRPG but I think what will push it as a great JRPG for some people is the music! The music is so good. There are times you want to quit the game, some bullshit moments here and there, and the story is your basic Final Fantasy adventure around Crystals but the music will keep motivating you forward to see what happens next, making your average Final Fantasy crystal-macguffin plot more epic than it really is. I give Bravely Default 2 a 10 out of 10 for having great music. And it also comes with a free game!

7/10 It's a bit slow-ish but it fits the desert theme really well.

The Princess Who Slays Dragon Kings, Momoyo Himemushi's theme. The extra stage boss from Touhou 18: Unconnected Marketeers

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Gives me some early 90's vibes, kinda ala Classic Sonic? And well it does sound like it fits for when you have to dodge a million things

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
9/10 - It's one of the few games where I enjoy the vocals in the music.

The Brave New Stage of History (Character Select) - Soulcalibur VI

PsychoLogical

9/10 My kind of style.

Paper Mario: The Origami King - The Disco Devil

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
Short but to the point, really lives up to its name

PsychoLogical

9/10 brings me back to my original tastes.

GTA V - Predator - Track 8