• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
7/10 It's not available where I'm living so I had to look up another video so I didn't watch the full length version and instead listened to the OP version.

But anyways, it was nice, feels a bit Sonic-y, but not exactly my usual speed.

Anyways...MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA IS OUT! HAVE A TRACK FROM THE GAME!

Permafrost (Vlov's Theme) - Melty Blood: Type Lumina OST

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7.5/10. It's good but also sounds like a theme I've listened to many times previously

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
somehow fitting for fighting a giant maid robot piloted by fuzzballs that like to say "mehmeh"

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10

Whenever this plays you can be sure something amazing is about to happen

Meanwhile, whenever this plays you can be sure some asses are about to be kicked

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. I like how it actually doesn't sound like an asskicking theme, and more of a suspicious encounter instead

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
I like how it sounds like a group slowly walking through the villain's castle before going wild on everyone inside

speaking of villains and castles....

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
7/10

Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children: One Winged Angel (Used in Smash Ultimate as official DLC ST)

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Nice, but a bit too ambient for my taste. 5/10

From the Speed Racer episode "The Gang of Assassins"

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
Not amazing, but I still like it, does give me those "80s episodic series" vibes (even though I can't remember which decade exactly it's from) though now I can't think of Speed Racer without thinking of the "Speed Racer is a psychopath memes

Now we go from 80s vibes to 2000s vibes!

PsychoLogical

7.5/10 not bad.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky - I Don’t Want To Say Goodbye

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
I PLAYED THIS GAME THIS YEAR WHY AM I GETTING NOSTALGIA ALREADY

(ignore the weird fanart at points, it's the only video with this theme I could find)
Here we have the theme of GX's final scene!

PsychoLogical

7/10 not bad.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - The Edge of Dawn

8/10
It's nice, I should give Three Houses a try someday.

U. N. Owen Was Her? Flandre Scarlet's theme from Touhou 17.5 Gouyoku Ibun~Submerged Hell of Sunken Sorrows.

It's nice to see Flandre again in an official game since 2005. Despite being a really popular character she only appeared in her debut game and in Shoot the Bullet which featured every character. And had some manga appearances as well.

PsychoLogical

7.5/10 not bad

Mekakucity Actors OP - Daze by GARNiDELiA