• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Above Video Game Moment

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Provide a description of a video game moment. Perhaps through words, through a video, or through an image. It's up to you. Then you rate the video game moment above you. Simple.

Rules:
  • All SPPF rules apply here.
  • Rate the video game moment from a 1 to 10 scale.
  • Then state the video game moment through words, video, an image, or perhaps altogether.
  • State what video game is it from.
  • Post one video game at a time.

Pauline singing "Jump Up, Super Star!" from Super Mario Odyssey.

Some fans don't know this but Pauline existed even before Peach because she is actually the very first damsel-in-distress in the Mario series and is Mario's first girlfriend. A lot of fans prefer her over Peach because of her love of Jazz, being an accomplished Mayor of New Donk City, and she actually assists Mario on his adventure to save Peach. Not only that, but instead of giving Mario a cake, she rewards Mario with an entire concert as seen in the video above.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 Gotta love performances and "Jump Up, Super Star!".

Mystery Food X: The Final Edition - Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (10 minute long video)

Do you remember that thing in anime and such where the girl's cooking is so terrible, it's lethal? Well, this is using that to your advantage, as it literally insta-kills the monster coming for them (FOE for those familar with Etrian Odyssey). It's even funnier if you know about the Mystery Food X scene from Persona 4.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Haven't played any of the games you mentioned, but it was hilarious. I loved how the others felt insulted that their food was being used to make a chemical weapon.
10/10 Gotta love performances and "Jump Up, Super Star!".

Mystery Food X: The Final Edition - Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (10 minute long video)

Do you remember that thing in anime and such where the girl's cooking is so terrible, it's lethal? Well, this is using that to your advantage, as it literally insta-kills the monster coming for them (FOE for those familar with Etrian Odyssey). It's even funnier if you know about the Mystery Food X scene from Persona 4.
btw, you can embed videos instead of hyperlinking them
The Undertale (Undertale)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
9/10 I remember this moment hitting me hard. Especially with the music, but not quite like the other moments in this game.

btw, you can embed videos instead of hyperlinking them
The Undertale (Undertale)

I know, but it takes a while to load them with my internet so most of the time, I can't see embedded videos and have to open them in another tab so I'm just doing a courtesy if anyone's in the same situation as me.

Elizabeth Date 1: Paulownia Mall - Persona 3: FES (5 minute long video)

In Persona 3 FES, you get to hang out with Elizabeth, an assistant to your journey, and show her the human world...and find out she has very weird ideas about the human world. This is one of my favorite times you can hang out with her...because of how many coins she puts in the fountain. You'll see.