• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the anime or manga above

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Provide a picture that represents an anime or manga you like. After you provide a picture, rate the picture above you. Simple format.

Rules:
  • All SPPF rules apply here.
  • Step 1 - Rate the above picture from a 1 to 10 scale.
  • Step 2 - Then state the name of the anime/manga you want rated and share a picture representing that anime/manga in the same post.
  • Post one picture at a time.
  • If you want. You can describe the anime/manga in one sentence.
  • If you don't recognize the anime/manga. That's alright. You can still rate them by the picture.
Were good? Okay.

i4ra2mxmck5pqlby3pkg56kz7blnaj5r_hq.jpg

Dogs: Bullets & Carnage.

shoz999

9/10 Really good. I like how it romanticizes one character later and then hurls you back into reality the next.

36e916316e0b5f7ffc465c005d1d6534.jpg

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures

shoz999

8/10 Naruto, oh man. This brings me back so much memories. Team 7, filler arcs, Kakashi and Zabuza, filler arcs, the Sand Village attacking, filler arcs, Sasuke's betrayal, filler arcs, the Akatsuki, more filler arcs all ending with Naruto vs. Sasuke. Definitely a shonen classic.

pEXgd3h.png

Pokemon Adventures

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Took me a bit too much to read it all, but oh boy, some of the best portrayals of Pokemon characters, interesting and creative stories, and for the most part great pacing (SM's has been wonky, and ORAS' was a bit too fast all around, but I guess it fits what they were going for). I'm glad it has been getting a bit more attention lately, especially seeing how it's now the last long running Pokemon Manga left.

Beyblade (original continuity)
images

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Well this thread is actually related to anime, the kind of threads I see a lot on the MAL Games section so why not lol

7-7.5/10. One of those anime with very polarizing opinions in general (either one loves it or hates it). I personally think it's not bad, but sort of average. Starts off well but gradually gets worse towards the end, the ending especially is too random & confusing. I really dislike the protagonist too. The best character of the show is Misato though.

99889.jpg

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba

@shoz999

*Just to note that I've returned here only for this thread, not for anything else :)*

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Haven't watched it yet, but heard good things about it, so I'll check it out at some point.

96541.jpg

FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

@shoz999 or @xEryChan

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
9.5/10 FMA Brotherhood was so awesome.

Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-

79410.jpg

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
8/10 It seems good.

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Top tier pokemon movie IMO

Kirby: Right Back at Ya/Hoshi no Kirby (yes, this actually exists)
Kirbygroupsmall.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Haven't seen it, but it seems pretty interesting.

33657.jpg

Hunter x Hunter (2011)