• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the anime or manga above

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9/10. Unique & bizarre but very entertaining & fun at the same time, a subtle parodying/satire of generic shounen anime.

73249.jpg

Fate/Zero

@shoz999

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No one has rated it so far so I guess I'll do it:

7/10. Never read it but I well...I just checked its description/summary and have to say that its premise looks pretty unique & intriguing.

95946.jpg

Akame Ga Kill!

@Blaze Master X or @wolf jani

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Never seen it, but it has an interesting premise, and freedom vs security is always an interesting theme (I'm guessing that's a big part of the anime, due to the whole "detecting potential criminals/psychopaths" thing)
Dragon Ball GT
noticia-gt-portada.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
4/10. Just bad, unneeded & the weakest part of DB anime as a whole. Even Super is a lot better.

20936.jpg

Dragon Ball Z

Last edited:

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
9/10 It was so good. Cell Saga is still the best saga.

Psyren
160868.jpg

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
7/10 Never read it but finally. A manga I absolutely never heard of or seen that's recommended. Judging by the cover, looks like a lot of school hierarchy shonen action going on.

latest

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Manga

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Have never really read it TBH, only just heard of it. The premise seems to be interesting from what I read.

92364.jpg

Dragon Ball (1st series)

@mehmeh1 or @Blaze Master X

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
The beginning of an iconic journey that layed down the baseline for many wonderful anime to come. I'm fond of the lower scale stakes relative to the following series, as well as the whackiness going on that's not really found in Z/Super/GT for the most part, and it has some of the best choreography in the franchise. I really liked Goku's naiveness back then (unlike in Super, where it's honestly irritating), I found it endearing for him to adjust and learn basic human knowledge. I'll admit that I didn't really like the pervy humor for the most part though.

Dragon Ball Super (manga):
61CjmLsl8tL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

shoz999

8/10 Basing it off the anime but I know the manga is different in some ways. For example, the canonical movies are apparently reduced to reference points.

DTB_DVD.jpg

Darker than Black

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Never seen but I hear that it's really good.

39717l.jpg

Sword Art Online

@wolf jani if possible. :)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Hmm.....IDK, SoL Sports anime really aren't my thing TBH.

80356.jpg

Mob Psycho 100

@shoz999 or @mehmeh1

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
(counting both seasons)
10/10
Great artstyle, amazing characters (especially Reigen), and I really like the theme of self improvement even when you already have amazing abilities

Super dragon ball heroes
images

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
3/10. I actually have watched the first 2 episodes of this or something like that....and I don't really think I need to go into more detail about this installment of DB & why I actually gave it such a low score, cuz this series can be argued to be legitimately attrocious. The writing & execution here is nothing less than fanfiction level TBH.

96929.jpg

The Promised Neverland

*Someone around here who has seen the whole series (I mean the 1st Season of course) rate it please*

shoz999

9/10 It's good. Reminds me of the shocking twist of Sweet Home. Speaking of which...

320px-SWEET_HOME.jpg

Sweet Home.

Just a heads-up, I recommend someone who read the manwha to review it. If you've never read it, I recommend you at least read the first nine chapters without reading the summary. The reason why I said that is because the current summary that describes what the manwha is about was never there originally. When it first debuted, the only thing people knew was that it was marketed as a horror manwha by the creator of Bastard but oh boy... when the twist came revealing what this horror manwha was, the twist hit a lot of people hard lol. Also, money shouldn't be a problem as it's legally and officially free on Webtoons.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Been a really long time since the last post here, so deciding to revive this thread again:

7/10. I don't really have the time to read that webtoon now but I read it's summary online & it seemed pretty intriguing, especially its premise, that's all I can say.

Assasination-Classroom-750x485.jpg

Assassination Classroom

@wolf jani

shoz999

8/10 Never seen it but I love the poster, who ever did it needs a promotion!

Vinland_Saga_volume_01_cover.jpg

Vinland Saga, the Manga, I can't wait to see the rest adapted!