• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Avatar Above You. (Rule update. 01.09.14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEryChan

Demon Child
10/10. Kurapika is precious and must be protected at all costs

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. My opinion on Kyoko still hasn't changed much TBH, Homura and Madoka are the 2 characters from PMMM who I thought were pretty good.

xEryChan

Demon Child
8/10. My thoughts on it haven’t changed, I still think it’s boring and rather generic

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
10/10. And my thoughts on it haven't changed either. Killua is adorable yet amazing.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Same as before.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
he looks pretty angry

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. It's Ben in Generator Rex, right? As much as I love him, I didn't quite like his role there TBH.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
same as before
7/10. It's Ben in Generator Rex, right? As much as I love him, I didn't quite like his role there TBH.
yep, he was, and yeah, while I liked the special (I was very hyped with both shows back then) it focused a bit too much on just rex (liked the ben vs rex fight and upgrade rex though), and the cliffhanger was kinda weird and never touched upon again in either show

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. A serious/savage expression suits Kurapika more.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
*It does suit him quite well during the plenty of serious and badass moments he has in the show, but whatever*

8/10. Same reasons.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
5/10. Looks too jarring.

Status
Not open for further replies.