• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Manga(s) You Have Read. (Also Help Recommend Mangas for Others to Read)

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds

Rate the Manga(s) You Have Read. (Also Recommend Mangas for Others to Read)
Hello All!
I'm DanChimchar and I love to read Manga!
What I really love are Manga's that have been turned into an English Dubbed Anime Show.

Which brings me to my question

Which Manga(s) Series Would You Recommend For Others To Read?

Then Rate and Review the Manga, so people can see if it's good and something they might like.

What I'm reading so far are the Manga series

Dragon Drive (Completed) (An Confusing yet funny Manga, I would recommend it for younger people. I rate it 6.5/10)
Legendz (Completed) (Funny a bit boring sometimes but meh. 5/10)
Prince of Tennis (On Book 4) (I like it just haven't got back into it, but from what I read 7.6/10)
Zatch Bell (Currently On 6) (I liked it very funny and kool. 8/10)
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventure! (Waiting for Book 5) (Love this Manga it is great, just waiting for it to be free when I go to my local Library)
Naruto (Currently On Book 7) (Good like it a lot 9/10)
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Part 1 and Part 2 (Completed) (If you like the games your love this, it's a bit different from the games but it is still good. 9.5/10)
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (Complete) (Very good same as Ocarina of Time 9.5/10)
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons (Complete) (Love it 8.9/10)
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages (Good very my favourite Zelda Manga so far 10/10)
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Plus (Awesome better then the others, my New Favorite. 11/10!)
Inu Yasha (Starting Book 5) (Good just book two is never free at the Library. 7/10 )
Tokyo Mew Mew (Series Completed) (Good like it, it was sometimes boring but meh it was acceptable 6.7/10)
Tokyo Mew Mew: A La Mode (Series Complete)
Pokemon Mystery Dugeon Ginji's Adventure (Completed) (Good if you like the game your like this. 7.8/10)
Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea Manga Book (Completed) (Good some weird parts that aren't in the movie but it's all good 7.6/10)
Pokemon The Rise of Darkrai Manga Book (Completed) (Good like the drawings very good, again if you like the movie you will like this. 8.5/10)
MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance (Starting Book 2) (I love this very good, I saw the show first but only the first 5 episodes. Now I love the Manga and can't wait until the next book is available at my Library. 10/10)
DragonBall Z (Starting Book 11) (Good I love the show and thought I hate the Manga since there is no moving in the fighting but I love it! 9.8/10)
The All-New Tenchi Muyo! Alien Nation (Starting Book 2) (It was confusing at first but I guess it's okay... Not the best I actually might quit if I don't like the second book. 4.5/10)
BakeGyamon (Waiting for Book 4) (I really like it very funny, very cool I really enjoy it 10/10)

So give people your review of Manga. So others can find good Mangas and So you can read other Mangas people have read and rated so maybe you can find a new Manga you will now enjoy to read :)

Last edited:

Ikubi Hyuuga

Genin Shinobi
Well, I've only read a few mangas but y'know, I do like manga.

Naruto - The best manga I've read yet. The epicness of the plot has grown, but Sasuke once again goes idiotic o.o; 9.5/10
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Not finished but alright.. not a favourite of mine. 7/10
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - I've only seen a preview of it, and it seems awesome. The artwork is pretty good. 10/10 for the Preview.
Blazer Drive - Good manga, I've only read for the first 10 chapters but good. 8/10