• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Pokemon above you

OwensJB

5 out of 10 it's creepy in a way lol

Eiscue

Down$hift

A visiting Smogon player :)
6/10 it's just a walrus and how on earth am I supposed to like it after what it did to me in gen 4? That being said it's not a bad design per se, just not a super creative one. Spheal is one of the cutest things on this planet tho so I'll give it that.

Regigigas

Down$hift

A visiting Smogon player :)
5/10 Not a bad design but it's lacking theme. First things first I have no idea what it's based off of, but that's not the problem. It's only gimmick is that it has a spiky body I guess?. It doesn't look particularly cool or interesting, just wierd. The evolution line is OK at best, and the other two starter evolution lines look much better in my opinion.

Pyukumuku

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
It has a sort of neat concept, it's vaguely cute, and bonus points for being in Smash Bros.

7/10

Alomamola