• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Pokemon above you

Leonhart

Imagineer
9/10: It's among my favorite Dragon-types.

Lucario.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 I like Dragonite for many reasons, but it's not a top tier favorite.

Edit: Ninja'd!

9/10 One of my favorite Pokémon for design and lore reasons but, surprisingly, not top tier for me.

Lycanroc

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Didn't think much of Nidoqueen at first, but during my Leaf Green Nuzlocke I started liking the species more

Ampharos

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 I really like it and its movie. Also it's the closest N has to a signature Pokémon besides Reshiram/Zekrom.

Hippowdon

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
Hippowdon is pretty cool, though not among my favorites

Torterra

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Great concept, amazing design, probably one of my favorite gen 7 ones, though I kinda wish his features were kinda more recognizable as parts of other pokemon

Azumarill

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
Really freakin' cool, but never really paid much attention to it

Heracross

xEryChan

Demon Child
6/10. Venosaur is alright but definitely not my favorite Kanto starter

Blastoise aka my favorite fully evolved kanto starter