• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Pokemon above you

Lucariomen

8/10 This fantastically fierce fungi fighter (A L L I T E R A T I O N) has increased the fun of many Pokémon experiences of the community, including mines. I don't know how my Pokemon RSE gameplay would be without my Breloom!

Spinda

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Hear hear sister!

Spinda has always been a Meh for me. Never had fun using it, its stats are bad, but honestly i enjoy its many designs and its gimmick and former signature move. 4/10

Gorebyss

Leonhart

Imagineer
5/10: It's quirky, but not a reliable battler.

Zapdos?

Down$hift

A visiting Smogon player :)
7/10 It's cool looking but it's not the most creative design out there. I do appreciate the jagged edges of its wing and its tail to represent lighting though. Bonus points for being consistently good competeively in every gen, only dropping below ou in gen 5, where it was still one of the best UU mons in the tier.

Clamperl

Last edited:

Down$hift

A visiting Smogon player :)
8/10 I like the sort of crazy cross between a lot of things. It looks like it has the body of some sort of bird, the tail of a rat and the head of a vulture. This craziness added to the enthusiastic way it flaps its wings in its idle animation really gives it an energetic sort of feel and gives it an overall theme. Too bad it's ability is defeatist, then it could be actually good in 6v6 OU.

Pincurchin