• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the pokemon move above

vondecayle

6/10 it’s good earlier in the game

Crunch

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
10/10. A very useful move.

Psychic

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
10/10 Best Special attack

Air Slash

vondecayle

10/10 loved it when they first introduced it. There were too many physical flying attacks and my pelipper was a special attacker, so it was very useful plus it has the added effect of flinching.

Fury Swipes

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
5/10. It's ok.

Thunderbolt

vondecayle

9/10 Wish it was as strong as Thunder

Hyper Beam

vondecayle

8/10 strong move, but it has recoil damage.

Zen Headbutt

vondecayle

9/10 A laughable attack often used by Zubat that got so much better with the buff in recent gens. Great for restoring health while taking your opponent down.

Bug bite

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
8/10 A good move.

Fire Punch

vondecayle

1/10 It’s almost useless. I thought I could use if it was the only move my pokemon had, but it turns out that it fails if one tries to do that trick. So you have to wait for the PP of other attacks to run out, which takes too long so definitely not worth it.

Dragon Rage

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
6/10 It's an ok move.

Blizzard

vondecayle

7/10 I love it and the animations for it are usually great, but the accuracy makes ice beam a more reliable option and setting up hail for it to land 100% is a risky move depending on who’s your opponent.

Trump Card

Last edited: