• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

octoboy

I Crush Everything
5/10. Might have been funnier if I'd understood which denomination each of the speakers were from (it's been too long since I've watched Moral Orel to recall off the top of my head)

“I was hoping somebody would ask, so yeah, woodpecker tongues wrap around their skulls and go out their mouth like a f*cked up fruit rollup.” – Hood Nature

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
10/10 Casual Geographic is just great! I got his book for Christmas last year!

"I could beat you with one arm tied behind my back... and the other one missing entirely!" - Osiris: Broken God Of The Afterlife (SMITE)

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
6/10 It’s okay I suppose....

Timmy: Gee, Mr Lizard, I’ve never seen a real jet engine before! How does it work?
Mr Lizard: Well Timmy, the best way to learn about something is by taking a good close look. Why don’t you peek inside- There you go- Ok while I step behind this asbestos shield?
Earl and Baby: Ooooh! He’s gonna say it!
Timmy: Gosh it’s not doing anything!
Mr Lizard: Keep looking!
Timmy: Okay but I don’t think it’s going to work. I mean nothing’s hap-
*Jet engine flame incinerates Timmy*
Earl and Baby: Say it!
Mr Lizard: We’re gonna need another Timmy!
~Dinosaurs

Aquaslash

7/10 It goes without saying that you should never look inside a jet engine while it’s turned on. Does “needing a new Timmy” happen a lot in the show?

Andrealphus: Though, you know… if your husband (Stolas) dies, it won’t turn out well for you.
Stella: He’ll be dead! Why wouldn’t it?
Andrealphus: Because, my dear sister, you’ve already produced an heir. When he dies, his duties, his possessions, his legions, it will all pass to… Via. So, if you kill him, you would..?
Stella: Laugh? Ha!
Andrealphus: No, you stupid cow! You’d get nothing!
~Helluva Boss

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
7/10 Interesting....

Woman (Dully): How was your day?
Man (Dully): It was a day.
Woman (Dully): What does that mean? Why don’t you talk to me like a person?
~Moral Orel

octoboy

I Crush Everything
6/10, guess Gene's parents from the Emoji Movie were beaten to their own schtick.

“Am I right? A-am I right? It’s a genuine question… Not confident in these observations.” – Alasdair Beckett-King in his standup performance

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Tbh, me during every exams. 9/10

"How dare you talk about saving your daughter, when you've murdered mine!?" - Alcina Dimitrescu (Resident Evil 8)

Aquaslash

8.5/10 I think he can stand to master nine more earthly transformations. Make it a square number, so to speak.

“Aw man, I didn’t give a rat’s a** about this competition, but Christ on a stick Fizz, piledrive those sl**s!”
--Blitzø (Helluva Boss)

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Watch your mouth, friend! 3/10

"Nice insult, Hannah Montana. You got any more harsh digs?"
- Jennifer Check (Jennifer's Body)

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
5/10 Yawn

Bob: The only couple I know are James and his wife but I don’t know how much fun she’ll be. She’s dead. And Canadian!
-The Oblongs