1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the Quote

Discussion in 'Games' started by AgentKallus, Jan 9, 2019.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Sonic's the name! Speed's my game!

9/10 - Describes Green perfectly who is always looking to get stronger.

"After experiencing Pokemon battles, Gigi [Tepig] made her choice. And I have you to thank for that N. You helped me hear Gigi's voice." - White talking to a defeated N from Pokemon Adventures, expressing her gratitude that she can hear her Pokemon's voices.
    [​IMG]

2. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Great Dreamer

8/10 truly awe inspiring.

"Did I tell you about the time I had Thor put on a dress? He looked absolutely FABULOUS!" Loki (SMITE)

3. shoz999

shoz999 Sonic's the name! Speed's my game!

8/10 - That sounds like something Loki would do... in actual mythology lol.

"Those two get along better than we do! Oh well. Guess I better get back to Black and figure out where we're going to camp tonight. Maybe Black can help with Gigi's workout too... H-how many times... did I say Black's name just now!?... Well... he is pretty handsome... and he's got a lot of enthusiasm. Hm... If he were a Pokemon, I could turn him into a star!" White from Pokemon Adventures.

For some Pokemon fans, "Agencyshipping" is the closest the Pokemon series has something similar to Edward and Winry's relationship from Full Metal Alchemist.

4. xEryChan

xEryChan Archeology Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

7/10. Franticshipping is the closest to a canon ship since Ruby and Sapphire confessed to each other.

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full of metal." - Edward Elric from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

5. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

6.5/10 Sounds like people words in my head xD

——

I got this, Duranteater.

“I’ll use my frying pan as a drying pan” - Brock

6. Kung Fu Ferret

10/10 wow much wisdom!

"Others say my tactics are too brutal and violent. I say; 'Is that even possible?" Ares (as depicted in SMITE)

7. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army

8/10 Pretty accurate as to what he ruled over

“What’s going on? Cindy, come back! Don’t go running into the street! You’ll get hit by a-*Car crashing sound* I keep telling the principal we need to put a fence there! Sheesh! Okay children! There’s been an accident that I don’t want to get blamed for. We’re going to cut recess a little short today. Everyone head inside.”
    ~Ms. Applegate- Kindergarten

8. GarchompTheAssassin

GarchompTheAssassin Water starter fan

5/10 don't get the reference :/

"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." - Bran Stark (A Storm of Swords)

9. Akkipeddi

Akkipeddi Parfait addict

7/10. Very wise indeed

"The whole world is a product of cognition.. ...not just the Metaverse. It can be freely re-made... The same goes for you, and everyone else. Soon a new world will come. One where mankind isn't held captive. The world will shine brightly as long as you hold hope in your hearts. Remember... There's no such thing as the "real" world. What each person sees and feels-- Those are what shape reality. This is what gives the world infinite potential. Even if you feel that only darkness lies ahead... As long as you hold hands together... See it through as one... ...the world will never end! The world exists within all of you...!"

Morgana - Persona 5

10. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army

6/10 Not what to make out of that....

“Some people are worth melting for.”
    ~Olaf- Frozen

11. GarchompTheAssassin

I suppose that's true? 7/10

"Do you remember me telling you we were practicising non-verbal spells, Potter?"
    "Yes."
    "Yes, Sir."
    "There's no need to call me 'sir,' Professor."
    (Order of the Phoenix)

12. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

8/10 Harry Potter haha

“H-how rude you are! If I were not a holy woman, I would beat you senseless” - L’Arachel from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

13. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

7/10, restraint is always a good idea.

"If your mind dislike any thing, obey it." - Horatio from Shakespeare's Hamlet

14. xEryChan

xEryChan Archeology Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

8/10. Couldn’t agree with that more.

“You! You must be friends of smiley swimsuit!” Team Plasma grunt about Marlon in Pokemon Black & White 2 never ceases to make me laugh

shoz999 likes this.
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

9/10 LOLZ

"Would you like to be my servant? It comes with... great benefits." -
    Ah Puch, Horrific God of Decay (SMITE)

16. AgentKallus

AgentKallus Whovian

6/10 Suspect

'The least important things, sometimes, my dear boy, lead to the greatest discoveries.'-The Doctor - Doctor Who

17. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 You can make a change

8/10, truly interesting
    It's not you who has to go, player...It's me.- partner

18. AgentKallus

AgentKallus Whovian

6/10 A twist ending!!!

'I shall be taking you to Old London town in the country of UK, ruled over by Good King Wenceslas. Now, human beings worship the great god Santa, a creature with fearsome claws and his wife Mary. And every Christmas Eve, the people of UK go to war with the country of Turkey. They then eat the Turkey people for Christmas dinner, like savages.{...}It's a festival of violence! They say that human beings only survive depending on whether they've been good or bad! It's barbaric!'- Mr. Copper - Doctor Who

19. Kung Fu Ferret

10 out of 10 funny!

"You did not respond to reason! So now you will know fear!"
    - Shere Khan from Jungle Book 2016

20. GarchompTheAssassin

Haven't watched it but it's alright 6-7/10

“The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” - Rafiki (The Lion King)

Kung Fu Ferret likes this.