• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

octoboy

I Crush Everything
6/10. Not all that funny out of context, but likely funnier in context, because everything's funnier when read in Bugs's voice.

“Ow! MY CHILDHOOD HIT ME WITH A STICK!!!” – The Mysterious Mr. Enter

shoz999

Sure, sure. Go for it.
7/10 Taking a guess here. That nostalgia only reminds you of the good parts, not the bad parts?

"I faced more heat than the devil's nutsack!!!" - Mondo from Danganronpa.

mehmeh1

So let's go, there's nothing that can stop us now
7/10
Well he (she?) must've gone through an inferno

"I see Straw Hat's true strength....It's nothing to do with physical strength, his power is to rally those around him. Of all the people seeking to conquer the sea...he may possess the greatest talent of all"-Dracule Mihawk (One Piece)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
7/10. What separates strength from power.

“Hot tub water: it’s like a you-soup.” – zefrank1

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
6/10 Meh.

Brain: The Internet is the most powerful information sharing tool ever devised! And do you know what most humans use it for?
Pinky: I do but I don’t think I can say it.
~Animaniacs Reboot

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
8/10 Pretty good joke.

One day the Warner siblings were being chased by a poor man’s Elmer Fudd... DID THIS BOOK JUST INSULT ME?!
~Walton Grubb- Animaniacs Reboot

octoboy

I Crush Everything
6/10. Oof.

“It’s basically a heavy-metal rock concert in a cathedral.” – Sideways, describing church organ music

mehmeh1

So let's go, there's nothing that can stop us now
8/10
Strange, but surprisingly fitting description

"On that fateful day, we had learned about everything in the world. We learned about "The Void Century". We learned about the "Meaning of the D. name". We learned about "The Ancient Weapons". I, at least, learned that Wano had connected with the world in the past. But do you want to know what Gol D. Roger, king of the pirates, did when the treasure he sought was placed before his very eyes? ..........He laughed."-Oden Kozuki (One Piece)