• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
5/10 I'm sure they are, but I find very few things cute. One of them being Mona from Persona 5.

"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice," Montesquieu, The Spirit of Laws

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
8/10 It’s pretty accurate.

Bender (as Coilette): Oh please! As if you haven’t gone out on a date with someone you didn’t like just to get a free meal.
Leela: Well uhhh I thought that I might like him better on a full stomach....

octoboy

I Crush Everything
7/10 Let's hope Zapp doesn't hear this and get ideas...

“I’m not even gonna pretend like I haven’t slandered the life out of this Jurassic muppet.” – Hood Nature in a video about shoebills

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
10/10 simply because it's James Earl Jones.

"I heard no objection to it when you were cold and starving, my son. Only men with full bellies have the luxury of conscience."
- Thomasin White/The Butcher, American Horror Story

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
8/10 I kinda agree.
Not sure if I used the following quote before
"My first decree will be to outlaw salads! Why? I don't have to explain myself...." - Set, the usurper ( Smite)
Edit: a quick search confirms that I have used this quote once before a long time ago

octoboy

I Crush Everything
8/10. No, Set, no explanation needed at all.

“you can blame a Kiwi Pokemon trainer, a bunch of Europeans with wacky facial hair, or literal Hitler for DST” – IONATVS

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
7/10 - I'm curious to know what that's about. lol

"Oh God it's coming right for us... oh thank God, it only hit the volcano."
- Daniel, RTGame's City Skylines Series

Morax

King of heroes
8/10 kinda difficult to rate without context

-Suppose that you were sitting down at this table. The napkins are in front of you, which napkin would you take? The one on your ‘left’? Or the one on your ‘right’? The one on your left side? Or the one on your right side? Usually you would take the one on your left side. That is ‘correct’ too. But in a larger sense on society, that is wrong. Perhaps I could even substitute ‘society’ with the ‘Universe’. The correct answer is that ‘It is determined by the one who takes his or her own napkin first.’ …Yes? If the first one takes the napkin to their right, then there’s no choice but for others to also take the ‘right’ napkin. The same goes for the left. Everyone else will take the napkin to their left, because they have no other option. This is ‘society’… Who are the ones that determine the price of land first? There must have been someone who determined the value of money, first. The size of the rails on a train track? The magnitude of electricity? Laws and Regulations? Who was the first to determine these things? Did we all do it, because this is a Republic? Or was it Arbitrary? NO! The one who took the napkin first determined all of these things! The rules of this world are determined by that same principle of ‘right or left?’! In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers’. In the case of this table, the ‘eldest’ or the ‘Master of the party’ will take the napkin first… Because everyone ‘respects’ those individuals-

~Funny valentine, 23rd president of United states

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
4/10 Too long and easy to lose interest by the third line.

Baby Bear Animatronic: Someone's been sleeping in my bed!
Grampa (Crankily): Well I’m sorry but it was 150 degrees in the car!
~The Simpsons

octoboy

I Crush Everything
5/10. If only that excuse worked on Freddy Fazbear.

“This is like a straight-up hostage situation, you’re gonna have to call in the national guard. I want three pizzas, a helicopter and a million dollars, or I’m gonna draw as many bird polyps as I can!” – Caldwell Tanner

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
This man knows what he wants and what to do to get it

Maguire Peter: "Pizza time"
MCU Aunt May: "We didn't order that"
Maguire Peter: "I missed the part where that's my problem"
MCU Aunt May: "oh, thanks....that's nice of him"

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
9/10 that was pretty funny

"This arrow has your name on it. See? 'Moron!' It's on all of them!" Artemis, goddess of the hunt (Smite)

Morax

King of heroes
9/10 classic artemis

“For a pregnant woman to give birth, she’s gotta feel the pain of pulling a watermelon out of her nostril. For an artist to create a masterpiece, he’s gotta feel the pain of pulling entire galaxies out of his ass.” – Gintoki Sakata

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10. You might as well say you don't break eggs on purpose, you're just trying to eat the yolk. Silly, silly Scylla.

“In an ocean full of R-rated nonsense, this Kirby guppy is the best you’re gonna get.” – Hood Nature

Aquaslash

3/10. Needs context. I need to know what this “Kirby guppy” is.

“Yes, I know it; I can’t help it.”
- Bugs Bunny, What’s Opera, Doc?

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
10 out of 10! Classic Bugs Bunny!

"Steal an apple and you're a thief, steal a kingdom and you're a statesman. Only weak men stop there. You're either the most powerful man in the room, or you're nothing." Jafar (Aladdin 2019)

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
6/10 - Jafar has a some serious inferiority issues. lol

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. I like your style; you know what's important."
- Elite Four Karen, Pokémon Gold & Pokémon Silver

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
8/10 Good quote but you aren’t going to win any battles if you only use Cosmog and Cosmoem.

Lisa: What’s the difference between this lamb and the one that kissed me?!
Bart: This one spent two hours in the broiler.
~The Simpsons