• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

octoboy

I Crush Everything
6/10. Overquoted at times, but the source of some pretty amusing internet humour, so I'm going to

“If you ever see a hippo yawn, you could be the one going to sleep.” – Hood Nature

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
8/10 are you threatening me master hippo?

'So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause' - Padme Amidala : Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
1/10 Uninteresting in general....

Billy (Inside a cave entrance): Ha ha! You stupid bears can’t get me now! I’m in a cave.
Yogi: He’s right, Boo Boo. We bears are awfully afraid of caves.
Boo Boo: Why are we so lame, Yogi?
~Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Aquaslash

2/10. I do not understand the joke. Don’t bears live in caves?

And now, another one of Richard Horvitz’s characters…

Moxxie: Of all the imps in Hell,
Moxxie & Millie: It’s for her/him that I fell,
Moxxie: Oh, Millie…

Moxxie: ARE YOU F***ING FILMING US RIGHT NOW?!?!
~Helluva Boss

octoboy

I Crush Everything
3/10. Not too interesting, really.

Julia: This dude just looks like he’s going to a convention and he wanted to be a furry, but couldn’t pick an animal.
Jacob: He does smell like the average convention-goer does.
- From Drawfee

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I appreciate this drawfee ref a lot. 6/10

"There is no "I", Esme, there is only "We". You are nothing."

The Frost sisters - The Gifted

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
9/10 a good quote when in context. And I love the 'The Gifted' appreciation.

'before that wolf eats my/ grandma! give that wolf a banana ' - Subwoolfer( Norway) : Eurovision 2022

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
5/10 That line could be interpreted in one of two ways....

Foxy: Gee Tonk, I can’t believe we forgot that we locked you in the closet!
Toot (Angrily in tears): My name is TOOT!
Foxy: I’m pretty sure you’re wrong.
Toot (Screaming): I KNOW MY OWN NAME!
~Drawn Together

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
5/10 Tonk is a better name than Toot. One the characters in the D and D campaign I'm running is called tonk.

'MASTER: Bwahahahahahaha! No doubt because no one has set foot on this planet for a hundred years, you thought you had escaped my traps of death. But you forget, Doctor, I too have a Tardis. When you told me to meet you at Castle Terserus, I simply travelled back in time a hundred years and I bribed the architect. Say hello to the spikes of doom!
(The wall rotates. The Doctor and Emma reappear seated on a sofa.)
DOCTOR: Say hello to the sofa of reasonable comfort. Naturally I anticipated your journey back in time, and so I travelled slightly further back and bribed the architect first.' - doctor who and the curse of fatal death ( a parody)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
6/10. Isn't it a pain when you get out-gambitted?

“And that’s ‘cause, in what I can only describe as a dick move from nature, the same antlers that help it get laid are often what gets it laid to rest.” – Casual Geographic

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
8/10 cant even lie about that.

"Being lonely is more painful than getting hurt!" - Monkey D. Luffy.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
5/10 Luffy, they’re the same thing

Spare me your petty judgements! They stem from a brain too meager to comprehend my reality!” Apocalypse, X-Men the Animated Series

octoboy

I Crush Everything
2/10. The ol' 'you're just too inferior-minded to appreciate why I'm perfectly in the right acting like a sociopath' excuse is something I've heard before, and isn't all that impressive. If you can't explain what you know to someone else, how well do you actually know it?

DM: As you guys are making your way through the dark woods, there’s no sound. There are no signs of life anywhere.
Player: Wait, but we’re in the woods, aren’t the trees alive?
- From XP to Level 3

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
5/10 Should have thought that through DM

”Ugly one, you shall pay for your hubris, pay in blood. Exclamation point.” Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s phone because he didn’t turn off autocorrect (Door’s Daily Dirt)

SoraFan23

Generation 4 was how I got into Pokémon
6/10 its okay not much to say.

"They can take your world, they can take your heart cut you loose from all you know. But if it’s your fate then every step forward, will always be a step closer to home"- Sora, Kingdom Hearts 3

octoboy

I Crush Everything
5/10. I've heard more interesting inspirational lines, honestly.

“Raisin bread in church: ‘This is the body and blood clot of Christ’” – Connor Forbes

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
7/10 - lol Nice.

"We don't spill tea when it comes to intolerance, honey. We throw the goddamn cup."
- MacDoesIt, Reacting to Anti-Gay Commercials Because I'm Gay

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
5/10 - I suppose with context I'd understand it better.

"Everyone wants to know their future... until they know their future."
- Maggy the Frog, Game of Thrones

octoboy

I Crush Everything
7/10. I suppose that's true, especially in the context where one's future is an inevitable fate, not a potential disaster which can be averted with knowledge of its coming.

“Can I just point out what nerds you all are that the word ‘senpai’ came up in an emo episode?” – Willie Muse