• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
Simply an amazing entrance catchphrase
"YOU WANNA TRY ME? I'll drop your credit score so low you won't even be able to get a loan at the library, PUNK!"-Gumball Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
9/10 It’s pretty good.

“Debbie told me that she heard from Debbie that Debbie says she doesn’t like Debbie as much as Debbie!”~ Debbie (The Oblongs)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10, too confusing.

"Where did I go wrong that I'm putting glue on my eyebrows?" - Cypher Den

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
You never went wrong because you were never right in the first place, fam!

"You're not trying to help me, you just have some weird obsession with keeping this lantern lit, it's almost like.....your soul is in this lantern"- Wirt (Over the Garden Wall)

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
8/10 Over the garden wall was good, but that's not my favourite line.

'Why? Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference?' - The Doctor - Doctor Who

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 - Don't really watch Dr. Who but it sounds like a powerful quote on the actions of the character.

"Your name is Krys? Heh... that move you just used, 'Future Sight'. That was impressive. Attacking several seconds ahead in the future... it was only for a moment... but you were able to control time." - The Mask of Ice from Pokemon Adventures.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
5/10 I think it is an inaccurate description of the move Future Sight. It doesn’t attack in the future because you are controlling time. The attack happens to be one that is foreseen to happen.

“It’s okay everyone! You can come out now. It’s only Death.”- Mrs. Claus (Billy and Mandy Save Christmas)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
I love Billy and Mandy and how the show treats Grim like he's no big deal

"More murders for us, thanks rusty! Rusty! Murder! Rusty! Murder!"-some guys at prison (Pokemon Rusty)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10, kind of repetitive and creepy.

"If someone tried to rip my hands off, I'd kick their butt as well." - Pokémon of the Day Chick

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
Perfectly reasonable
"Truth is, I am Iron Man"-Tony Stark (Iron Man)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
10/10. Simple and so savage. Truly a legend.

"Ant King Meruem... You know nothing of humanity's infinite potential for malice. If there's a hell, I'll see you there." - Issac Netero (Hunter x Hunter 2011)

shoz999

10/10 It was there that Meruem realized just how truly terrifying humanity could be.

PCBiZz1.png

"A strong unbending will, silent & sympathetic emotions and if you add wisdom... I see. Even if each one of them are incomplete, they support each other, they become complete... they were able to stop me..." Cyrus describes Dia's, Pearl's & Platinum's beautiful friendship from Pokemon Adventures.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
8/10 that is deep!

"Life’s not fair, is it, my little friend? While some are born to feast, others spend their lives in the dark, begging for scraps." - Scar (Lion King 2019)

shoz999

8/10 Surprisingly realistic view of society for a Disney movie.

This quote I chose is a bit spoiler-ish. No, to be more accurate. This is a very recent spoiler from the most recent chapter of the ongoing Pokemon Adventures Sun & Moon manga and features Lillie's confrontation of Lusamine. You could try to rate it from the games but I'd say this is a very different interpretation from the games and anime so be warned, huge mega ultra spoilers here and a very recent one too.

Lillie smiles at Mother Beast Lusamine - "L-look mother. Sometime over the past six months, the Captain of Poni Island, Mina met someone who had this pendant. Apparently, that person had lost his memories. Miss Mina said he was looking at the picture inside and crying. Take a look. He said that these people were important to him, and he'd give anything to see them again but he can't remember who they are, and he has no idea how to even search for them. Miss Mina said he was crying, unsure of what to do. Mother, we weren't abandoned. Father lost his memories and couldn't come home, even though he wanted to. So... let's go search for him together. Let's go meet father."

octoboy

I Crush Everything
5/10. Unbeknownst to Lillie, that pendant actually belonged to Detective Pikachu...

"I'm the leader. I'll decide what it was." - Napoleon - Aristocats

shoz999

5/10 - I'm not familiar with the meaning behind this quote.

"Yes. The Blinding One... formally. It is known as... Necrozma. Long ago, the Blinding One provided light to more than just this city. It gave off enough light to illuminate all of Ultra Space. Our ancestors, who sought to grasp that great power and use it freely... they tried to control the Blinding One but the Blinding One resisted, and they battled. During that battle, the Blinding One lost a part of its body, the giant symbol on it's back. If the Blinding One tries to heal its wounds, the light energy would leak out from the damaged part of its body. That's why the Blinding One consumed all of the light in Ultra Space. That is how the light disappeared from this world and even after all that... Necrozma's wounds didn't heal." - Soliera of the Ultra Recon Squad from Pokemon Adventures.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
10/10

"Gingivitis has been eroding the gum line of this great nation long enough, it must be stopped. For too long this country has been suffering a great moral and oral decay – in spirit and incisors. A country’s future depends on its – on its ability to bite back. We can no longer be a nation indentured. Our very salivation is at stake." - Vermin Supreme