• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 I think it's supposed to be funny and yet it's strangely inspirational at the same time.

"I began having doubts when I fought you in Accumula Town. The more I traveled around Unova, the more lost I felt. That's why I wanted to battle against you. To reaffirm that my beliefs weren't wrong, to channel my ideals into Zekrom to see how righteous it was. I wanted to face you as a hero but... although I can hear Pokemon's voices. I realize now that I never truly understood them like you do. You have experienced so much and gained many companions by your side. The match was already over before it begun. I'm sorry, Black. Now... I need to figure out what to do next. Farewell." - N from Pokemon Adventures.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
Amazing line by N that concludes this chapter of his character arc and begins a new one that I can't wait to see finally end in the BW2 arc.

"Five years ago we lost. All of us. We've lost friends, family. We've lost apart of ourselves. Today we have the chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones. Get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And We're gonna win. Whatever it takes."-Captain America (Avengers Endgame)

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
8/10 great quote though
He was wrong about the No mistakes, No do-overs bit ha

'I didn't know if I could save her. I couldn't save Quell, I couldn't save Moorhouse. There was a good chance that she'd die too. At which point, I would have just moved onto the next, and the next, until I beat it. Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones. But you still have to choose. ' - The Doctor - Doctor Who

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
sometimes one doesn't have a choice to choose a good choice

"I'm the best, I can't be beat, and to prove it I'm challenging this schoolboy. I won't tell you his name, but it rhymes with shmayden shmuki, hear me shmayden?"-Aster/Edo Phoenix (Yugioh GX)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
3/10, sounds cocky.

"My life needs a rewind/erase button." - Calvin - Calvin & Hobbes

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
10 out of 10 I totally agree.

"My kids are such monsters! *Laughs maniacally* Seriously, though, they are." Loki the trickster God as depicted in Smite

shoz999

10/10 It's funny because it's true.

"So. You're wondering how many of your enemies are in the building. You're trying to assess how powerful I am and you're debating whether it would be wise to strike first. Don't worry. There's no one here but you and me. I have no reason to lie. Not only that... I don't even have a single Pokemon on me. You have me at quite a disadvantage. Now. Come at me with all you've got." - Giovanni from Pokemon Adventures.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10, harsh, dude.

"I have not broken a sweat, I have shattered a sweat into a million pieces." - Lor McQuarry

shoz999

7/10 - Hard to imagine if she's saying that after being tired or victorious... or maybe both?

"This must be the guy who jumped us. What does he mean 'stay away from this forest?' The only thing I know for sure is he's too strong of a trainer. What an irritating guy, trying to act mysterious with that creepy mask! I could just leave as he said but then I'd leave those two behind. I don't have much of a choice do I?"

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry for trespassing. All I can do now is save myself. I can never beat someone powerful like him... LIKE I'D EVER SAY THAT! IF YOU BELIEVE THAT! YOU DON'T KNOW ME VERY WELL!" - Gold from Pokemon Adventures

It is quite interesting. I give a 6/10

Now for the one I will do

"I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? "No," says the man in Washington, "it belongs to the poor." "No," says the man in the Vatican, "it belongs to God." "No," says the man in Moscow, "it belongs to everyone." I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor; where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality; where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well." - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
8/10 Sounds cool.

"If I am going to slay someone, I will be swinging my sword by my own will. That is my atonement."
-Nobume Imai, Gintama

shoz999

8/10 - A quote about choices I assume. Pretty good.

"Magnificent! This is simply magnificent! I see, I see! How interesting! Thanks to this cover, the ball fits better into the hand as well as making the button easier to press. Oh! What kind of ball is underneath the cover? An Ultra Ball? Oh! A luxury ball! Eureka! Why couldn't I see it before! Splendid! Just splendid! We're going to get along wonderfully! Great minds think alike! And the fact that he used a luxury ball to capture Genesect proves it! The luxury ball's function is to raise the friendship level of the Pokemon you capture! Now why would you want to raise Genesect's friendship level? Hmm? Because it's easier to draw out the true potential power of your Pokemon! That's why. That's why you chose the luxury ball! An external work created by humans too! In other words just like my Colress Machine, it wields the power of technology through a human to bring out the power of a Pokemon! It's the same process! Excellent! Whether you're friend or foe, I have encounter someone who thinks the same way I do!... However, you're wasting your time. You are my enemy and I don't see any point in keeping you alive." - Colress from Pokemon Adventures.

wolf jani

10/10 great! typical Colress

I knew you weren't a cop. You have the eyes of a murderer... just like me."
-Nobume Imai from Gintama

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
shocking!
"You know, I really never expected to have villain blood in me, but..........it doesn't matter, I choose to be a hero! Like you!"-KO (OK K.O Let's Be Heroes!)

shoz999

8/10 A pretty optimistic quote.

"If you wish to battle me right here and right now, then I want you to bet the most important thing to you." - Grimsley of the Elite Four from Pokemon Adventures.

wolf jani

9/10 fits Grimsley well

Time for the last stage, huh? I won't let you hog the glory. The last bite of a donut is always the best." - Nobume Imai from Gintama

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
7/10 I like donuts.

'Colonel Manton, you will give the order for your men to withdraw. '
'No. Colonel Manton, I want you to tell your men to run away.'
'You what?'
'Those words. Run away. I want you to be famous for those exact words. I want people to call you Colonel Run Away. I want children laughing outside your door, because they've found the house of Colonel Run Away. And, when people come to you, and ask if trying to get to me through the people I love is in any way a good idea, I want you to tell them your name. ' - The Doctor - Doctor Who

shoz999

8/10 - I think it's supposed to be his way of saying not to be a coward but I feel like this quote has another meaning.

"Father. I've completed another mission... but... but I... I have no idea why I'm doing this! I believed your every word and have trained myself well but father! Your master has disappeared! And you too... where are you? I've left my position in Fuchsia City hoping for answers. Now that you're gone, what do I do!?" - Janine from Pokemon Adventures.