• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 - Describes Green perfectly who is always looking to get stronger.

"After experiencing Pokemon battles, Gigi [Tepig] made her choice. And I have you to thank for that N. You helped me hear Gigi's voice." - White talking to a defeated N from Pokemon Adventures, expressing her gratitude that she can hear her Pokemon's voices.
200px-White_Adventures.png

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 - That sounds like something Loki would do... in actual mythology lol.

"Those two get along better than we do! Oh well. Guess I better get back to Black and figure out where we're going to camp tonight. Maybe Black can help with Gigi's workout too... H-how many times... did I say Black's name just now!?... Well... he is pretty handsome... and he's got a lot of enthusiasm. Hm... If he were a Pokemon, I could turn him into a star!" White from Pokemon Adventures.

For some Pokemon fans, "Agencyshipping" is the closest the Pokemon series has something similar to Edward and Winry's relationship from Full Metal Alchemist.

xEryChan

Demon Child
7/10. Franticshipping is the closest to a canon ship since Ruby and Sapphire confessed to each other.

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full of metal." - Edward Elric from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
10/10 wow much wisdom!

"Others say my tactics are too brutal and violent. I say; 'Is that even possible?" Ares (as depicted in SMITE)

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
8/10 Pretty accurate as to what he ruled over

“What’s going on? Cindy, come back! Don’t go running into the street! You’ll get hit by a-*Car crashing sound* I keep telling the principal we need to put a fence there! Sheesh! Okay children! There’s been an accident that I don’t want to get blamed for. We’re going to cut recess a little short today. Everyone head inside.”
~Ms. Applegate- Kindergarten

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. Very wise indeed

"The whole world is a product of cognition.. ...not just the Metaverse. It can be freely re-made... The same goes for you, and everyone else. Soon a new world will come. One where mankind isn't held captive. The world will shine brightly as long as you hold hope in your hearts. Remember... There's no such thing as the "real" world. What each person sees and feels-- Those are what shape reality. This is what gives the world infinite potential. Even if you feel that only darkness lies ahead... As long as you hold hands together... See it through as one... ...the world will never end! The world exists within all of you...!"

Morgana - Persona 5

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
6/10 Not what to make out of that....

“Some people are worth melting for.”
~Olaf- Frozen

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
I suppose that's true? 7/10

"Do you remember me telling you we were practicising non-verbal spells, Potter?"
"Yes."
"Yes, Sir."
"There's no need to call me 'sir,' Professor."
(Order of the Phoenix)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
7/10, restraint is always a good idea.

"If your mind dislike any thing, obey it." - Horatio from Shakespeare's Hamlet

xEryChan

Demon Child
8/10. Couldn’t agree with that more.

“You! You must be friends of smiley swimsuit!” Team Plasma grunt about Marlon in Pokemon Black & White 2 never ceases to make me laugh

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
6/10 Suspect

'The least important things, sometimes, my dear boy, lead to the greatest discoveries.'-The Doctor - Doctor Who

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10, truly interesting
It's not you who has to go, player...It's me.- partner

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
6/10 A twist ending!!!

'I shall be taking you to Old London town in the country of UK, ruled over by Good King Wenceslas. Now, human beings worship the great god Santa, a creature with fearsome claws and his wife Mary. And every Christmas Eve, the people of UK go to war with the country of Turkey. They then eat the Turkey people for Christmas dinner, like savages.{...}It's a festival of violence! They say that human beings only survive depending on whether they've been good or bad! It's barbaric!'- Mr. Copper - Doctor Who