• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Great words.

"This is bad! Bad for Team Plasma! PlasBad, for short!" - Team Plasma Grunt (Pokémon BW)

It is a good quote. I give a 7/10.

Now for the one I will do

"Wouldn't it be crazy if a monster just gobbled up your foot right now? Just a giant munch, and oops, no more foot." - Yuri Lowell, Tales of Vesperia

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
6/10 It would be crazy.

'You can't win. No one can. You don't even know why you're here. Your whole history, it's just Chinese whispers, getting more distorted the more it's passed on.'-The Doctor, Doctor Who

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
9/10 It shows the beginning of Jared's descent into insanity and it manages to convey so much emotion in just a few mere words, simply beautiful. The malice in this one line shows how thankful we must be to Mukkey the Muk for changing the timeline.

'Whatever you've got planned, forget it. I'm the Doctor. I'm nine hundred and four years old. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I am the Oncoming Storm, the Bringer of Darkness, and you are basically just a rabbit, aren't you? Okay, carry on. Just a general warning. ' The Doctor- Doctor Who

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
7/10 Spock's favourite musketeer.

"We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of always looking at what's different...well, who knows?" - Team Rocket's Meowth- Pokemon.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
10/10 So true.

“It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.”
~Buffalo Bill- Silence of the Lambss

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 It's on the other side of the world!

"I want to fight... fight... I wanted to fight... fight... fight.... fight, FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! MWAHWHAHWHA!" - Caitlin from Pokemon Adventures... also pretty much every competitive Pokemon fan who hasn't had a fun battle in a long time...

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
9/10 I get the idea that she wants to fight.

“Ever since my famous battle with Python, I've had a phobia of scaly reptilian creatures. (Especially if you include my stepmother, Hera. BOOM!)” - Apollo ,Trails of Apollo, The Dark Prophecy

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
PTSD?

"Shredder........ Is finished"-Leonardo (tmnt 2012)

8/10 Very great quote

"Ah...! The Masamune!!! I bet you're just dying to use it! The black wind begins to blow... Okay... give me your best shot... If you're prepared for the void!" - Magus, Chrono Trigger

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
6/10 Neat

“Never be certain of anything. It’s a sign of weakness.” The Doctor- Doctor who

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10 you shall always see what else could be

"One ugly guy planning revenge on my son for the last four years is not enough to make me keep the park open"-Mr Maellard (regular show)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
5/10.

I never liked the show, so I don't understand the context.

"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" -Agatha Heterodyne (Girl Genius)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9/10 I get the idea that she wants to fight.

“Ever since my famous battle with Python, I've had a phobia of scaly reptilian creatures. (Especially if you include my stepmother, Hera. BOOM!)” - Apollo ,Trails of Apollo, The Dark Prophecy
Shouldn't that be Trials?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
9/10 solid logic though I think I heard it the other way around first.

'I thought I had lost my honor, and that somehow someone could return it to me. But I know now that no one can give you your honor. It's something you earn for yourself by choosing to do what's right.' - Zuko -Avatar: The Last Airbender

Shouldn't that be Trials?
Well yes

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
Amazing quote by Zuko and one of the biggest moments in his character development by joining the Gaang
"Using DNA obtained from previous battles, I created realistic goo clones and tricked you into watching them perish, but they weren't fake, the goo clones have your unique memories, and a soul"-Professor Venomous (OK. K.O. Let's Be Heroes!)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
8/10.

Geez, calm down, Satan.

"I AM HERE!"

-All Might, My Hero Academia