• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
TBH before reading who said it I thought that was Teddie's line.

"Your soulmate is your compliment, not your missing piece"-Garnet (Steven Universe Future)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 I love it. That line speaks for itself. and i feel fits akechi/akira too

Speakin of love...

"Thank you for being a part of my life, as rocky as it may be," Niles, the outlaw class retainer, when married to Corrin and spoken to in My Castle

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
aww, through pain and hardships they managed to support each other and go through!

"Did you make me just so that you wouldn't have to deal with all your mistakes?!.............is that all I'm here for?"-Steven (Steven Universe)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
8/10. Such a mood.

"Also, go wear clothes." - DexAlex

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
I don't think I want to know the context of that line

"Our number 1 greatest epsiode ever forces us to ask "What happens when a god meets THE God""-Thedisneybrain (Top 5 BEST Episodes of Megaforce, he's referring to Troy as "a god" and Jayden from Samurai as "THE God")

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 A butt whoppin' happens, that's what.

"I am the courage that fights for beliefs, Fortitude Creed..." Model Z's creed, Mega Man ZX Advent

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
IDK what Fortitude Creed is, but it sounds like it's about to fight the powa
8/10 A butt whoppin' happens, that's what.

"I am the courage that fights for beliefs, Fortitude Creed..." Model Z's creed, Mega Man ZX Advent
a butt whoppin' to the audience's enjoyment, neither of them deserve those titles (it was an april fools video)

Infinite: "What would you like your epitaph to read? How about here lies the blue bufoon?"
Sonic: "Why not here dozes the masked clown. Might as well make it for the person who needs one, right?"
(Sonic Forces)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
5/10. I've heard better burns.

"I came to bury the hatchet with my son only to find the ground was frozen solid." - Kyle Riker

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
It sounds depressing in a way, though I'm not entirely sure if it's literal or not

"I sighed as the elevator began to shake, vibrating with motion" (Alex, "YIIK: A Postmodern RPG", and yes, this one is literal)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
7/10 Floofy is one thing. But is soft as a puppy?

Here's a long quote.
"Okay Zach, I've been thinking about what movie I'd like to watch next and finally, I've made a decision. It's always hard to narrow it down just to one movie but I've put a lot of thought into this and I'm sure you'll agree with me. 1975, directed by Steven Spielberg himself. The grandfather of panic movies, set in a small town in Massachusetts. That movie made me stay away from the beach for years. I was always afraid that a hand might come floating up... you know what I'm talking about right? Yup. It's "Jaws". The underwater camera work accompanied by that John Williams music... I've never been scared by a movie before but the best thing about it is that it isn't just another panic movie. The Mayor won't close the beach even when there are so many victims and Chief Brody putting the lives of the citizens above all else. The film gives a lot of time to the dispute and friction between them. It certainly had a lot of messages for a 2 hour film and that's probably another reason why it was such a record-breaking hit. One of my regrets in life is that I didn't see it at the movie theater. I guess I was still a child back than but still, I wanted to taste that terror in real time! That reminds me Zach, did you know this one? "Jaws" also appears in another movie that was produced by Spielberg. The second "Back to the Future." It was directed by Robert Zemeckis who later made "Forrest Gump." That's also a masterpiece, of course, but we'll discuss that another time. So, the scene where Jaws appears is right after Marty McFly goes 30 years into the future. He passes by a movie theater and is attacked by a holographic shark. Martie is shocked of course but looking closer, he sees the words "Jaws Part 19." The director, is credited as Steven Spielberg Junior. In reality there were actually only four Jaws movies but it was still a great joke. 30 years from 1985 would be 2015... we'll be there pretty soon. I wonder what life would be like by then, Zach?"
- Agent York from Deadly Premonition.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
7/10 I have absolutely no clue on why it was so diificult to pick one film to watch next but I certainly can't criticize him when I have that problem half the time.

"Demons run when a good man goes to war," from the Doctor Who episode, A Good Man Goes to War

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
6/10 I’m not so sure about that. Wouldn’t demons run if you walk towards them with some holy water or a crucifix?

“Twenty-four years of trying to kill a 10-year old child has finally paid off.”
~Sideshow Bob- The Simpson’s Treehouse of Horrors XXVI

10/10
love bob, always makes me laugh

"I, the Champion, fall in defeat… That was wonderful work. You were elegant, infuriatingly so. And yet it was utterly glorious! Kudos to you, <Rex>! You are a truly noble Pokémon Trainer!"

-Wallace

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
What a graceful way to lose............too bad I couldn't hear that in my Emerald nuzlocke because I lost like an idiot (tried to confuse his Gyarados like 4 times in a row with confuse ray but failed each time, he DD'd and then annihilated my entire team).

"You freakin' fricks just can't ever be quenched! Your fantasies can't ever be quenched, can they! When will you learn? When will you learn?! THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!-SammyClassicSonicFan (Rant Against the Sonic Fanbase: You All Ruined Sonic)

Not sure what to think. I give a 6/10

Now for the one I will choose. Note: It is pretty long.

General Oro Dassyne: I wonder how many they'll send. We've got so much firepower in here, these walls are ray-shielded. Heh, they can't take this fort. It'll probably be, uh, fifty Jedi! They'll need at least that many. Or maybe a hundred Jedi! They'll never take this base with less! Heh, they'll need an army of Jedi! Ha-ha-ha...
Battle Droid: I have a visual.
Dassyne: Jedi?
Battle Droid: I think so.
Dassyne: How many? A thousand?
Battle Droid: No.
Dassyne: Eighty?
Battle Droid: No, sir.
Dassyne: What, fifty?
Battle Droid: Less.
Dassyne: Forty? Come on! How many?
Battle Droid: Two.
Dassyne: What? Gimme those! - General Oro Dassyne and a Battle Droid wondering how many Jedi it would take to take a fort, Star Wars Clone Wars (2003 series), Chapter 22

Aquaslash

5/10. I don’t care much about SMITE.

“The sanctity of the American home must be preserved.”
-Bugs Bunny, “No Parking Hare”

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10 Out of context it sounds like something a conservative politician would say to try to back up some backwards policy.

“A DIY hack: turn all your old clothes into a throne. …Don’t do that, actually, because you could end up being painful’d” - Micarah Tewers

Aquaslash

8/10. It's funny, but I don't know what "being painful'd" means.

"Nice scarf. Do they make them for girls?"
-Velvet, Them's Fightin' Herds