• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 Remarks like that are always hilarious and/or harsh.

"Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right," Shirou's answer to Archer's cynicism, Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (2014)

Tfw a line feels powerful but you know is likely meme'd a lot.

Aquaslash

6/10. Does cynicism really help anyone in the long run?

“Get those... floofballs away from me!”
-Velvet, Them’s Fightin’ Herds

Weirdly, there’s something about Velvet that draws me to her. It’s definitely not her personality though.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
-infinity/10
How dare this person oppose floofiness! Or even worse, roundness!

Leo: "You killed him! He was your brother, and you killed him! He was your brother, Saki, your best friend. How could you do that?"
Shredder: "Splinter was cast to become a lonesome rat! It was his fate! His destiny!"
Leo: "You're a monster! A demon! Is that your destiny!?" (TMNT 2012)

Aquaslash

8/10. Oh, the drama!
Also, Velvet isn’t opposed to floofiness. She just doesn’t like dogs. Speaking of which...

“Snuggle? Hah! Get in line!”
-Velvet, Them’s Fightin’ Herds

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10 Sounds arrogant to me...

“And I think this bird, which I named Garian is going to ensure that I don’t try to socialize with swans anymore, which is great, because swans are kinda dangerous.” - Micarah Tewers

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
7/10 Well he should be glad hummingbirds are so small or else they’d be even more dangerous than swans!

“We don’t know what life will bring, so on your birthday or any day you need it, you’ll know your mother loved you and have reasons to love yourself.”
~Mona Simpson- The Simpsons

Aquaslash

9/10. Considering the fact that I don’t like The Simpsons, this is a really good quote.

Okay, enough of the Velvet quotes, time for a quote from my one true love!

“Who wants to have fun with toilets?”
-Yin, Yin Yang Yo!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
Nah, toilets aren't too fun. Captain Underpants flashbacks

Cheelai: Hey, what's your name?
Goku: It's Goku, but Broly, call me Kakarot
(DBS: Broly)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
0/10 Very uninteresting.

"Miss Vanjie. Miss.. Vanjie. Miss.... Vaaanjie"
- Vanessa Vanjie Matteo

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
10/10 I’m actually surprised that no one made a meme using the audio and spliced it in that one scene from The Warriors where the gang was being taunted.

Milo : What are you doing?
Pickles: Burying beer. Aw, crud. That means I drank gopher poison. Quick Milo! Call an ambulance.
~The Oblongs

Schade

Metallic Wonder
3/10. Don't get the reference, but ive definitely been there.

"The moon will swallow the sun and it will never rise again"
- Viola - Soul Calibur 5

Aquaslash

2/10. Talk about upsetting the balance of the world...

And while we’re on the subject of fighting games...

“I don’t have the time or crayons to teach you how to fight!”
-Oleander, Them’s Fightin’ Herds

octoboy

I Crush Everything
7/10, should've used chalk

“We’re, like, 100% of the population right now, and you just swore at all of us.” – Gus Johnson, playing Eve

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Ayy, surprising but literal truths are only slightly lower than technical truths in terms of the best kinds of truths

"The man that Gol D. Roger was waiting for, it's not you Teach. Not a damn chance. Just like there are people out there who inherited Roger's will, soon enough someone will carry on in Ace's name as well. You may try to destroy their spirit, but you will never extinguish their flame. So it has been, and so it should continue to be from now until the very end of time. And one day in the future, when we're all dead and gone, someone will arise carrying generations upon generations of our history on his shoulders, and he'll throw down the gauntlet in front of the entire world. Sengoku! You and the government know what's coming. A war that will embroil the seas far and wide. That's why you're so afraid, though nothing you do will stop it. I've no interest in it myself, but someday that treasure will turn this world upside down. You know what I'm talking about, and I'm sure that someone will find it. Whether you like it or not that day will come soon.....................................THE ONE PIECE! THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!" -Whitebeard's last words (One Piece)

Aquaslash

9/10. I don’t follow One Piece, but whoa!

Velvet: Pink highlights? That’s so last season!
Oleander: Pretty hair won’t save our world.
Fred: It saves my world.
-Them’s Fightin’ Herds

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
7/10 Rapunzel would like to disagree....

Red (Looking into Wolf’s mouth): why Granny! What BIG adenoids you’ve got!
Granny Screaming): What the heck is it with you people?! Can’t you see I’ve been eaten by the-
*Wolf swallows Granny*
Little Dog: What noisy adenoids.
Big Dog: What are adenoids?
Little Dog: Gee I don’t know!
-2 Stupid Dogs

octoboy

I Crush Everything
7/10, gotta love lampshades on plot-induced blind spots.

“Wrap your head in a bow like you’re the Christmas present you are.” - Micarah Tewers

Aquaslash

7/10. I don’t know if that’s a compliment or not.

Oleander: I don’t want to hurt you, but you leave me no choice.
Fred: But for the record, I DO WANT TO HURT YOU!!!
- Them’s Fightin’ Herds

Schade

Metallic Wonder
this is every sunday dinner ever. 1/10

"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn't know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”
- Bella Swan, Twilight

octoboy

I Crush Everything
1/10. About as good a love story as Twilight. Oh, wait.

“He’ll love me soon, I swear. Just gotta wait for Stockholm syndrome to set in.” - Micarah Tewers