• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

octoboy

I Crush Everything
6/10. Not all that funny out of context, but likely funnier in context, because everything's funnier when read in Bugs's voice.

“Ow! MY CHILDHOOD HIT ME WITH A STICK!!!” – The Mysterious Mr. Enter

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
7/10 Taking a guess here. That nostalgia only reminds you of the good parts, not the bad parts?

"I faced more heat than the devil's nutsack!!!" - Mondo from Danganronpa.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
Well he (she?) must've gone through an inferno

"I see Straw Hat's true strength....It's nothing to do with physical strength, his power is to rally those around him. Of all the people seeking to conquer the sea...he may possess the greatest talent of all"-Dracule Mihawk (One Piece)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
7/10. What separates strength from power.

“Hot tub water: it’s like a you-soup.” – zefrank1

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
6/10 Meh.

Brain: The Internet is the most powerful information sharing tool ever devised! And do you know what most humans use it for?
Pinky: I do but I don’t think I can say it.
~Animaniacs Reboot

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
8/10 Pretty good joke.

One day the Warner siblings were being chased by a poor man’s Elmer Fudd... DID THIS BOOK JUST INSULT ME?!
~Walton Grubb- Animaniacs Reboot

octoboy

I Crush Everything
6/10. Oof.

“It’s basically a heavy-metal rock concert in a cathedral.” – Sideways, describing church organ music

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Strange, but surprisingly fitting description

"On that fateful day, we had learned about everything in the world. We learned about "The Void Century". We learned about the "Meaning of the D. name". We learned about "The Ancient Weapons". I, at least, learned that Wano had connected with the world in the past. But do you want to know what Gol D. Roger, king of the pirates, did when the treasure he sought was placed before his very eyes? ..........He laughed."-Oden Kozuki (One Piece)

shoz999

9/10 Why do I feel this is to foreshadow Luffy's own reaction to what's to come?

"A suicide means you've killed the most important existence of all... yourself." - Monokuma from Danganronpa

octoboy

I Crush Everything
2/10 - Bold of you to assume my existence has any importance whatsoever, Monokuma.

“Maybe the other water beetles are just, like, ‘Nope. Digest me.’” – Michael Aranda

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
what if they're undigestible tho?

"After all this, what's next for Judai? Well he goes back to where it began. In order to re-emphasize how far Judai's come you gotta go back to the original setting, only difference is there won't be as much chilling out with your friends in the schoolyard, it's more like moping around with your duel spirits in your room"-noajenk (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Analysis- Judai Yuki and Personal Growth)

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
6/10 Not sure what is going on but okay....

Brain (Dressed as a turn of the century woman on a toy boat with Pinky in a suit): I hate this...
Elmyra (Dropping Ice cubes into toilet): Watch out for the iceberg Katie Winslow And Leonardo Dicapricorn!
*Elmyra flushes the toilet and the mice scream as they come out of a pipe*
Pinky: I think Elmyra has seen Titanic a few hundred times too many.
Brain: Let’s hope she never watches A Clockwork Orange.
~Pinky, Elmyra, And the Brain

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
7/10 - Made me laugh

Stan: Well, I don’t know anything about cutting wood.
Ollie: Well, you ought to. You once told me your father was in the lumber business.
Stan: Well, I know he was but it was only in a small way.
Ollie: What do you mean small way ?
Stan: Well, he ….. he used to sell toothpicks.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
7/10: Pretty giggle-inducing. Loses a few points for the monotony of everyone beginning every sentence with the same word, though...

“Dad: * Classical singing *

Daughter: TRIBAL SCREAM” - Vicente Mâncio

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
Not sure what's going on but it sounds like a fun scenario

"You've become very strong in these past three years. And you've overcome many ordeals that have nurtured you into a fine adult. However, you've lost something in the process. Something very important that you haven't noticed yourself. You must go and retrieve it. Now Jaden, hold Winged Kuriboh over that deck. If you do so, an opponent will help you find what you've lost...That card will lead you to the strongest of all duelists!"-Yugi Muto (Yugioh GX)

shoz999

8/10 As soon as Winged Kuriboh was mentioned, I thought this was the YuGiOh Abridge dub.

"Even the devil may cry when he looks around hell and comes to the realization... that he's all alone." - ???

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
6/10 I don’t think that is true in the slightest...

Elmyra (Holding a hammer as she looks at the Brain): Let’s Play 9 Inch Nails! You be the nails.
*Swings down hammer and missing the Brain*
Brain (Screaming while running away): Elmyra! No!
~Pinky, Elmyra, And the Brain

octoboy

I Crush Everything
6/10. Let's hope she didn't decide to play Deadmau5 next...

“Which is the bigger-scale disaster? Your ship sinking, and being, like, ‘oh, we gotta get rescued’, or f*cking exploding?!?” – Hank Green

Aquaslash

4/10. If it explodes we’re pretty much dead, right?

“Larry! I need a g****** price check on eight!”
- Joe Gatto, Impractical Jokers