• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

It seems very good. I give a 6/10.

Now for the one I will choose

"This is the Way" - various Mandalorians, The Mandalorian

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
5/10 Meh.

Quinn: I think people who run over animals should get run over themselves to see how they like it.
Daria: What about unpopular animals?
Quinn: Unpopular animals don’t count.
Daria: What about the stupid ones?
~Daria- College Bored

octoboy

I Crush Everything
5/10. Lemme guess, "unpopular" is a phrase which here means "not a dog, or perhaps a cat".

“Get these guys a deep-fryer. Sure, a few might fall in, but that’s how I learned to swim.” – zefrank1

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
Do not swim in oil, it's not healthy!

Tails: All's well that ends well, right?
Charrii5: DO YOU NOT SEE THE F*CKING TOWN?
(Everything Wrong with Sonic Adventure)
8j27zn6t195z.png

Captain Jigglypuff

8/10 Pretty funny

Ralph (Raising hand): Miss Hoover? The ground is moving....
Miss Hoover (Annoyed): Oh Ralph, that’s just your imagination! Remember when you thought-?
*Miss Hoover turns around just as a gush of oil breaks through the floor and sends Ralph with his desk screaming into the air*
~The Simpsons- Who Shot Mr Burns Part One

octoboy

I Crush Everything
5/10. Is it crying wolf when the first few times, you were just mistaken/deluded?

“That’s not lore, or backstory, that’s amateur birdwatching.” – MandJTV

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 I have no idea which vid is that from but I like Michael.

Speaking of little context...

Queen: I have been waiting for this!
Oracle: [Hehehe], I love that reference.
Persona 5: Royal, a possible voiceclip Makoto says when she gets a Showtime and Futaba's reaction to it.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Lmao, she's been taking notes from a certain other persona user who punches

Yusei: Well, there's this man in a mask...
Yugi: Is he voiced by Jim Carrey?
Yusei: No
Yugi: Damn
Yusei: ...who wants to kill Pegasus to rid the world of Duel Monsters and-
Yugi: That's insane! A world without Duel Monsters? If that happens we'll actually have to pay attention in class!
Jaden: And if the game isn't popular enough, there won't be schools built for the sole purpose of teaching children how to play card games!
Yugi: I can live with that actually
Jaden: and then we'll all have to play Magic: The Gathering
Yugi: Oh hell no, hell no! I will not stand for that brand of bullcrap!
(Trading Back to the Past for Salvation Cards)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
6/10. Guess someone's still salty about being forced to rename Magic cards as Spell cards when someone yelled copycat.

“Dobbs sounds like he's trying to pass a kidney stone, and be your cool 90's friend at the same time.” – Jeff Walmartman

Captain Jigglypuff

5/10 I don’t get it....

Helga: I happen to know that she’s at a tea party with the Debbies. I’m sure my invitation got lost in the mail.
Milo: You Live in a fantasy world, don’t you, Helga?
Helga (Daydreaming And then paying attention): What was that? I was thinking about my hundreds and hundreds of boyfriends.
~The Oblongs

Last edited:

Aquaslash

6/10. Living in a fantasy world is all fun and games until you end up in a bad place...

“How about a nice, close shave;
Teach your whiskers to behave;
Lots of lather, lots of soap;
Please hold still, don’t be a dope;
Now we’re ready for the scraping;
There’s no use to try escaping;
Yell and scream and rant and rave;
It’s no use, you need a shave!”

-Bugs Bunny, Rabbit of Seville

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
9/10 Nice Rhyme

Ding Dong, Ding Dong, Christmas Bells are Ringing!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Not my kind og kush tbh. 2/10

ding dong the witch is dead, and another one is coming back

Captain Jigglypuff

6/10 It’s okay

Milo: Helga, I’m not your man! I’m keeping your secret but you’ve got to lighten up.
Helga: You’re gonna leave me, aren’t you?! Everyone that I care about leaves me!
*Helga starts crying an exaggerated flow of tears*
Milo (Annoyed): Fine. I’ll stay in this loveless relationship out of pity.
Helga (Happily as she suddenly stops crying): Oh goodie!
~The Oblongs- Milo Interrupted

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10. This is all just radiating so much oof.

"Trying to make sense of it just makes you want to curl up in a hot shower and clean out a sleeve of Oreos." - Sideways

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Stereotypical villain quote? I have no idea who that character or their game/series/etc. are so
7/10 still good

”The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm

Aquaslash

5/10. You could say they’re pigs in human clothing, but that might be a bit cliche.

Also, @Teravolt, Oleander isn’t a villain. She just wants to prove that dark magic can be used for good. Speaking of which...

“I’m not... as dark... as I look!”
- Oleander, Them’s Fightin’ Herds

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
Channel your inner darkness and use it for your own ideals!

"No Sticks, it's worse than that. I think Puppycon.......is a Fuzzy Puppy fan convention. Still, I don't trust Eggman. So despite the risk to my carefully cultivated street cred, we're going.......to Puppycon"-Sonic (Sonic Boom (cartoon))

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10. Don't judge convention-goers, man, fans that are extra enough to do that sort of thing are probably the only reason you're still relevant today.

"Let me just, like, unplug my sense of common decency for a moment." - Tyler Willis