• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10. Revolver comes off a bit... inconsistent here, to be honest.

“It actually has nothing to do with lawyers inventing high-falutin’ legal words in order to sound smart – we’re that already.” – Legal Eagle

Aquaslash

2/10. I think Litigator Lola has something to say about that...

Oleander: “Do not underestimate the good that dark magic can do.”
Fred: “You go, girl!”
-Them’s Fightin’ Herds

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
As a Yugioh fan I'm aware she's not entirely wrong

Florence: "You can't win, Melvin. If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
Melvin: "Bullcrap! If I strike you down you'll be as dead as Naruto the Abridged Series"
Florence: "Yes, but with me gone you'll have my fangirls to deal with"
-Yugioh: The Abridged Series

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
7/20 sounds nice but dont know them

Sora: I will never give up on my dream, I will work hard and make everyone smile, thats the true kaleido stage.

Kaleido star

octoboy

I Crush Everything
5/10. Plain, if positive.

“Don’t get bit by a snake and then eat a peach and think you’re ok.” – Lockstin & Gnoggin

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Heh, i get that reference :D 8/10

"Effort, talent. They are meaningless" - Amy Sorel (Soul Calibur 4)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
3/10
While luck a lot of times plays a big part, it'd be downright false to pretend effort and talent can't make a difference, especially when used together

"Oh, I'm dead. I finally bit the dust, cashed in my ships, bought the farm.........That means.............I get to see Jake again!"-Finn Mertens

octoboy

I Crush Everything
6/10. Bold of you to assume he has a soul for you to meet in the afterlife.

“We need to find one of our country’s moms! Wait- ENGLAND!!” – P. M. Seymour

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
6/10 If it weren't for the speaker, I would've assumed this was a line from Hetalia or something.

"Pick a god and pray!" one of the morr famous crit quotes of Frederick from Fire Emblem: Awakening

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
Welp, on a place with permadeath and crits being devastating, his opponents better be doing that

"A huge trigger can cause a huge change. Bonds may be severed, but new bonds can also be formed. So living is a series of bonds. That's what life is!" - Yusaku Fujiko (Yugioh Vrains)

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
7/10 It’s good but I can’t say that I fully agree with that logic though.

“Me fail English? That’s unpossible!”
~Ralph- The Simpsons

octoboy

I Crush Everything
7/10. Classic Ralph.

“We’re all monsters, Jake. Monsters in the Pocket of God.” – Detective Pikachu in ProZD’s detective pikachu video

Aquaslash

5/10. Don’t you mean Arceus, detective?

“O mighty warrior of great fighting stock;
Might I inquire to ask, ehh...
What’s up, doc?”
-Bugs Bunny, What’s Opera, Doc?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
10/10 Definitely a great quote from the best Looney Tunes short ever!

Wadsworth: But he was your second husband. Your first husband also disappeared.
Mrs. White: But that was his job. He was an illusionist.
Wadsworth: But he never reappeared.
Mrs. White: He wasn't a very good illusionist.
~Clue

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10. Sounds kinda smug.

“The Trojan horse is a death piñata.” – MagicStealthGuy

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
7/10 Very true. Now we just gotta make sure we're INSIDE the horse. -sideglance- Right, Bedivere and Lancelot?

"We are eternal
We doubt no past, fear no future
Marionettes have no need of such things
But we puppets
Are sometimes jealous of you
You have a gift known as the present,
" Belladonna, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, at least after the Smile Hirasaka dungeon

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Quite an interesting way to put time and mortality

Eggman: Oh! I just got a message here from Infinite! It's a file called Sonadow..........
Sonic: NO, DON'T OPEN THAT
(Sonic Twitter Takeover)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
6/10. And just like that, Eggman got himself some blackmail material to use against his arch enemy.

“We’ve talked about eliminating the scourge that is the love that is pervasive in all of our foods.” – Legal Eagle

Aquaslash

1/10. Legal Eagle is going after the wrong thing. The real scourge that is pervasive in all of our foods is sugar, not love.

“Don’t I have the cutest toes?”
-Babs Bunny, Tiny Toon Adventures