• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10. That's harsh, Bart. Though I guess Lisa'd better shut up before Bart tries to lessen the difference between them.

I need to know what this “Kirby guppy” is.
It's this guy.

“This pokémon has a f*cking fusion reactor in its belly, and you’re telling me I need to determine the caloric density of a pyroar rump roast?!?” – Brian David Gilbert

Aquaslash

4/10. For what reason would you need to determine the caloric density of a Pyroar rump roast? I just don’t get it.

“The moral of this story is, don’t try to steal no 18 carats from no rabbit.”
- Bugs Bunny, “Barbary Coast Bunny”

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
a valuable lesson I shall never forget, lest I want to get subjected to the highest order of cartoon violence

"Your shoddy craftsmanship brings shame to all hedgehogkind, and for that, you shall perish"-Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic Boom)

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
7/10 - I don't get the reference, but it sounds really funny. lol

"Don't you know a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You might not marry a girl just because she's pretty, but my goodness, doesn't it help? And if you had a daughter, wouldn't you rather she didn't marry a poor man? You'd want her to have the most wonderful things in the world, and to be very happy. Why is it wrong for me to want those things?"
- Lorelei Lee, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

octoboy

I Crush Everything
6/10. I mean, it all depends on how you look at it. Some say men who want pretty women are shallow, so maybe women who want rich men are shallow in a similar way. Or maybe both of those desires are just fine (might be harder to agree with that if you're the one everyone's passed up for being homely/Iow income, but who knows). Also, I probably would rather a daughter of mine marry a poor man than a greedy tycoon, but then again, maybe that's just me.

“Any time somebody says your writing is unrealistic or full of major plot points you just pulled out of your ass, just remember that in the middle of one of the messiest and most agonizing wars in human history at one point all the wounded soldiers just started glowing blue and failing to die.” – sindri42

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10

Huh, didn't know that, but it is a pretty interesting occurrence ngl, seems like it was due to bacteria from what I've just checked. Either way, yeah, sometimes reality is stranger than fiction

"I don't know what these guys' names were, but for the sake of this video we're going to call them all Hunter. Not because they have guns and they hunt people, but because I think only people with the name Hunter would do this"-TheOdd1sOut (his video about Laser Tag)

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
8/10 - I need to watch his videos more often.

"My god, are you blubbering again? You got eternal life, and all you can do with it is stuff your face and cry."
- Fiona Goode, American Horror Story: Coven

octoboy

I Crush Everything
6/10. I mean, eternal life very well could be eternal suffering if your life quality isn't all that good.

“What are human bodies but just big water bottles full of serum?” – Justin Hall

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Sweet, didn't know you also watched K. Zebrowska. Now I wonder what your favourite line from Polish Servant Ghost was.
I like the line about throwing the cleaner outta the window after how poorly the windows were cleaned, since for the ghost to be haunting the castle one assumes she died there, maybe after being thrown from a window.

5/10 - human bodies are lotta other things, a source of protein to aid a balanced diet for one.

'We're now being ordered to target the very people we swore to protect. And I will not be a part of it any longer' - Capt Howzer (Star Wars The Bad Batch

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
5/10 Seems to be an incomplete quote....

Fanny: Bender, no! You can't beat the best players in the universe. You're not lucky enough.
Bender: Oh, no? I'm 40% lucky. [He bangs on his chest twice.] The scrap metal I'm made from included a truckload of horseshoes from the luckiest racehorses in Mexico, who had just been sent to a glue factory.
Fanny: They don't sound so lucky to me.
Bender: Not without their shoes.
~Futurama- Into the Wild Green Yonder

octoboy

I Crush Everything
8/10, can't argue with that logic.

“The next time you’re out for a run or even thinking through a tough problem, remember: thank your butt.” – Michael Aranda

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
7/10 A bit cliché for enemies to say that in video games.

Sisu: Also, you broke the gem!
Raya: But I still have a big chunk of it though.
Sisu: Is that supposed to make me feel better? If you lost a puppy, and I said, “Well, we still have a big chunk of it,” would that make you feel better?
~Raya and the Last Dragon

Aquaslash

9/10. Point taken, Sisu.

Also, my last quote from Oleander was one from when she wins a round. Here’s another one:

“Logical outcome, really.”
-Oleander, Them’s Fightin’ Herds

I may have a bigger crush on her than I thought.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
5/10 - I suppose I'd get it if I knew the context.

"War is war, but killing a man at a wedding? Horrid. What sort of monster would do such a thing? As if men need more reasons to fear marriage."
- Lady Olenna, Game of Thrones

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
6/10 It feels sort of average

Vegan Cult Leader (Angrily): You can’t eat meat and dairy and be a vegan!
Beverly (Cheerfully): Maybe I can!
Leader: No! They’re two different things!
Beverly: So are knitting and sewing but I can do both!
~Mr Pickles- Vegans

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
10/10 classic episode. He's got a point.

"I could beat you with one hand tied behind my back, and the other one missing entirely!" Osiris (Smite)

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
8/10 Makes sense. Dugtrio tend to KO opponents without any limbs all the time.

Carl: WHO IS GIVING OUT FREE DUMMIES IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD?!!! If it’s that Mormon kid, I swear to God!
~Aqua Teen Hunger Force

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
9/10 - That show was brilliant.

"Madison Montgomery is a stone-cold b**** who likes hard drinking, big d***s, and trouble. If she's dead, it's probably because she got wasted and offered the Grim Reaper a ****job or something."
- Queenie, American Horror Story: Coven

Last edited:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
10/10 pretty funny.

"I had a fight with my brother, and it was like night and day. No, literally, we created night and day." Chernobog, Slavic lord of darkness, as depicted in SMITE