• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10. Might be funnier if that quote made sense figuratively, which it doesn't seem to.

Rabbit: It’s your honey or your life!
Pooh: Hmmmm….
- From Piglet’s Big Movie

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
8/10 - Of course he'd consider it. lol

"Um, excuse me, Mr. Cow. Where... in the hell are you going?"
- Lavell Crawford, Comedy Shaq

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
6/10 Without context I don’t get it....

Orel: Coach, you like my dad the way my mom likes my dad, don’t you?
Coach Stopframe: Your mom likes your dad?
~Moral Orel- Honor

octoboy

I Crush Everything
7/10. Classic sitcom gag.

“Behold the field where I grow the Fs I give, Hades. Look at it, and ye shall see that it is barren.” – Zeus in a Mythology Guy skit

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
7/10 I feel like that could work both ways.

'Looks like that was the end of the line' Bucky Barnes (after killing the creature that once was Steve Rogers. ) - what if

octoboy

I Crush Everything
3/10. Very plain one-liner.

“This is not a bird, it’s Jurassic Park in yoga pants. With a thigh gap. Y’all could never.” – Hood Nature

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
5/10 Meh

Pinkie Pie: You just leave everything to your Aunt Pinkie Pie!
Fluttershy: I’m a year older than you.
~My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Aquaslash

8/10. I may have given this quote one extra point because of Fluttershy’s retort.

Now, from Equestria to Foenum!

Paprika: (unintelligible alpaca noises)
Pom: I’ve never been so scared of a hug!
~Them’s Fightin’ Herds

Fun Fact: Them’s Fightin’ Herds used to be a My Little Pony fan game called, “Fighting is Magic.” Paprika the alpaca was inspired by Pinkie Pie, and Pom the sheep was inspired by Fluttershy.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10. All this did was get me wondering how an alpaca's supposed to hug anybody without arms.

“Who is that pokémon? It’s… the murderer.” – from ProZD’s detective pikachu video

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
7/10 as funny as that was, i think i'd probably find it funnier if i'd seen it...and i didn't.

"I heard button mashing gets you really long in life," Crystaahhl during her third Persona Q livestream.

Yes I'm purposefully leaving out context and her expression and tone when she said that. XP

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Well, if you don't know your next move, how can your opponent prepare for it?!

"But the people you see throughout your day are all humans with their own hopes and dreams. And some of them may hope to kill you, but you'll never know because you didn't ever take the time to get to know them"-Josh from TWEWY James (theodd1sout)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10. That's... exceedingly disturbing for an introvert o_0

7/10 as funny as that was, i think i'd probably find it funnier if i'd seen it...and i didn't.
You're welcome.

“Next time someone says they don’t believe in fairies, let them know that they’ve been around fairies their whole life. They’ve just overlooked them because they’ve been laying their eggs inside of other insect eggs.” – Hank Green

Morax

King of heroes
7/10

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity… but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”
– Gilgamesh

Aquaslash

8/10. I’d like to consider myself a big dreamer, but then again, so do a lot of people. Still, great quote!

Now for something a little edgy…

“I don’t care where you ***, just come to your job on time.”
~ Blitzø, Helluva Boss

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10. Might be more if I could get a better sense of what it actually meant, but I can't think of any 3-letter obscene verbs off the top of my head.

“The thing about bears is, like, they are kinda cute in, like, a big, bumbling way, and that makes me wanna hang out with them, but if you hang out with one, it will probably murder you very easily and quickly.” – Jacob Andrews

Aquaslash

7/10. Trust me, the only bears that you’ll want to hang out with are found only in fictional works.

Also, @octoboy, the 3-letter word that Blitzø said in the last quote sounds like a word in the second part of the quote, “just come to your job on time.”

Blitzø: What’cha dreamin’ about?
Moxxie: I was dreaming that my parents were being murdered… I’d like to go back to that now.
~ Helluva Boss

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
sheesh this Moxxie has some pent up aggression there

"ahh I personally love the peace and quiet. A frog can really feel themselves think out here ("Did you leave the stove on? The front door unlocked? Will you die alone?!")..........well that was a mistake"-Hop Pop (Amphibia)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
7/10. Too true, too true.

“Did they each give birth to a different body part and then stick ‘em all together like tinker toys?” – Mythology Guy

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
7/10 I don't know what a Tinker toy is but I get the idea.

Taste the victory, my soldiers. Breathe in the rotting stench of our vanquished foes. Onwards, to domination. Sontar-Ha! - Sontaran Commander Skaak - Doctor Who

Morax

King of heroes
9/10 i like it.

“To love without condition, to talk without intention, to give without reason, and to give without expectation, that’s the spirit of true love.”
-lord krishna