• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the Quote

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
Though don't forget that as important as devotion is in a loving relationship, you can't ignore your own wellbeing and happiness

"But Neku, you told me you couldn't afford to lose. Give up on yourself and you give up on the world"-Joshua (The World Ends With You)

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
7/10 It’s pretty relatable.

Brain (As he lead a steampunk mechanical elephant run by crying orphans through the court room): Parliament will crumble like an over-floured Scottish shortbread! Onwards, vile orphans, onwards!
Dot: Wow. Maybe we should have stuck with that storyline.
Yakko: Yeah. Looks way more interesting than our heavy-handed treatment of workers’ rights.
~Wakkiver Twist- Animaniacs reboot

Last edited:

Aquaslash

9/10. You know an Animaniacs sketch is a banger when the Warner siblings and Pinky and the Brain are in it.

Verosika: Aw, you mad, Blitzo? You gonna run off leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car, and (in unison with Blitzø) run three rings to Wrath and max my credit cards on s****y horse riding lessons?!
Blitzø: G******it w****, you will not let that go!
Verosika: Choke on a sandpaper c***!
~ Helluva Boss

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10. Seems like one of those maybe-funnier-with-context things.

“You don’t walk down the street and spit in a man’s eye and not expect him to drop from the ceiling of your bedroom in the middle of the night and slit your throat. And I’m not saying that as a threat, legal.” – Brennan Lee Mulligan as Landon Bablandananavan, Skype CEO

Aquaslash

5/10. A couple of things about the above quote. I’m certain that dropping from a ceiling in the middle of the night and slitting someone’s throat is way too extreme of a punishment for spitting in someone’s eye. Also, I’m pretty sure Landon Bablandananavan isn’t the real CEO of Skype. One more thing, who’s legal?

“A human called me a possum… I am… not a possum!”
~ Moxxie, Helluva Boss

For context, Moxxie was surrounded by spring breakers who mistook him for a possum, so they put him in a sports cooler filled with beer, and that’s why he was so drunk that he couldn’t stand.

Also, Moxxie is an imp, not a possum.

Morax

King of heroes
6/10 sounds like a poor attempt at humor (no offense)

"Eternity is instantaneous, and an instant is eternal.” – Archer

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10. Sounds like it's meant to be profound, but I don't see how this makes any sense.

One more thing, who’s legal?
I'm pretty sure that meant the legal department of Skype, who would probably have a bone to pick with the CEO if he made a threat.

“2020 had a lot of weird headlines, but a zoo asking people to Facetime introverted eels in the name of science is definitely up there.” – Hood Nature

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Oh yeah I remember hearing about that, it's kinda sad but kinda adorable too

Hop Pop: "How's the crickets and cream ice cream, kids?"
Anne: "You know, there was a time I'd pick out the bug bits......That time has passed!"
(Amphibia)

Captain Jigglypuff

5/10 It’s okay I suppose....

Rich: Shut up!
*Hits Ron*
Ron: Why did you hit me?
Rich: Cause I don’t like you Derp Droid.
Ron: I don’t you Derp Droid.
*Ron smacks Rich hard*
~Ron’s Gone Wrong

Aquaslash

4/10. Talk about raging against the machine! Sheesh!

“I’m all for strong female characters, but only if they fall in love with cute boys.”
~ Dot Warner, Animaniacs reboot

For those who may not get the quote the first time around, here it is again with key words underlined.

“I’m all for strong female characters, but only if they fall in love with cute boys.”

octoboy

I Crush Everything
5/10. Considering who's talking, I'd imagine the bar for cuteness is impossibly high!

“That’s the beautiful thing about skeletons, man – no boobs on a skeleton.” – Caldwell Tanner

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
7/10 for the WTF factor alone.

Not sure if I posted this one yet but....

"Sword? Check! Chains? Check! Shield? Check! Body bags? Check!" Ares, Greek god of war, as depicted in Smite

Aquaslash

7/10. Checks, checks, checks across the board!

“Keep your eyes open, Fireheart. Keep your ears pricked. Keep looking behind you. Because one day I’ll find you, and then you’ll be crow-food.”
~ Tigerclaw, Warriors: Forest of Secrets

octoboy

I Crush Everything
7/10. That's one hell of a threat.

“no rush guys im just suffocating while you throw children at me” – Ham Entertainment

Captain Jigglypuff

6/10 It’s okay

Rich Woman (Angrily to Pirate): Oooo you horrible brutes!
Pirate: If it makes you feel any better ma’am, we donate 10% of the profits to save the oceans and reef relief.
Woman (Sweetly): Awww really? That is so nice. Au revoir! Good luck with that!
~Time Squad- Blackbeard, Warm Heart

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
7/10 I like it

'Like a Bantha!' - Boba Fett : The book of bobs fett

octoboy

I Crush Everything
4/10. Is that supposed to be a "Like a boss" reference? It doesn't really land, at least not out of context here.

Hal: You can make me flirt with this beautiful woman, but you cannot make me like it!
Lois: I can make you do anything I want you to.
Hal: You’re right.
- from Malcolm In The Middle

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
5/10 Don’t really get it except that it’s supposedly ironic.

“War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.”

-Niko Bellic from Grand Theft Auto 4

Morax

King of heroes
7/10 tbh i’ve heard that so many times that i’ve grown numb to it. Still a solid quote though.

“There are two things people fear… those are death and embarrassment. Those who try to overcome death are just idiots, but I won’t laugh at those who try to overcome their embarrassment. I like those kind of idiots.” – Gintoki Sakata

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
6/10 he's right but there's nothing special about this quote to me

I
I was looking at the wrong quote, anyway 4/10 I don't completely agree with this logic, there are many reasons to fear other than death or embarrassment, like pain.

' I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee' Hold guards - Skyrim