• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Random!

It's another rating game!

You have to post something totally random. That's it. Simple, isn't it?

Okay, I'll start.
You should never eat whilst climbing up a tree backwards.

Spacial

procrastination
Eh 6/10

Tadpoles are actually jelly banana chocolate fonts.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
5/10 This is weird...

If there is nothing wrong, don't try to fix anything

-Nator-

5/10

If you visit the Gingerbread Man once yearly, you will receive five $3 off coupons at your local Wal-mart store.

Recon

6/10

Cheese is made from tiny men from the Andromeda system located in my closet.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
5/10

The mere action of you reading this means that the cow jumped over the moon. Getting him back down is the going to require the action of an obese man and a whole lot of beans.

7/10.

Rock sandwiches are delicious. Especially with mayo. The mayo softens them and makes them less dry. Mmmm... rocks...

Last edited:

-Nator-

8/10, funny in a ridiculous way.

Pink Panther was munching on a ham sandwich while suddenly a cleanup for isle 5 was called for on the intercom.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
3/10. I actually have to agree on that one

The Potato-godess granted me the power to change the smell of certain objects at will, as long as it is past 4 PM