• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the "ruined childhood" moments from the above user

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
That game is simple. You have to rate the above user's "ruined childhood" moment and post a moment that ruined yours. They can be from comics, video games, Anime, etc... I'll start with my top 1...

1 - Digimon (Child abuse)

tumblr-inline-pk09m57p-PB1skfu8i-500.png

Episode 48 originally aired on Fox Kids WITHOUT ANY CENSORSHIP on its premiere in April 2000 where Tai get punched by his own parents. It was eventually BANNED in North America thanks to 9/11 terrorist attacks. Still, I was traumatised by seeing this scene, so my parents (I was 8 years old back then) thought that 20th Century Fox went TOO FAR, as they deemed that the company should have stayed with BS like The Simpsons or Futurama. Oddly enough, the UNCUT episode is still availlable in a promotional DVD along with a Sonic X episode by UK newspaper "The Sun". It never appeared on North American DVDs and was censored in other English-speaking countries.