• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the sig above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelebiMew

Adam and the Ants
3/10

i hate it......

You're a bundle of laughs!
You don't have to be so harsh about it it, the guy ahead of me had the cat from M.C.R, I hate them frankly and find him creepy, I had the common decency not to say "I hate My Chemical Romance, I hate that guy, he's really scary"

Obviosly common decency is a thing of the past!

~~~~~~On topic~~~~~~

Well made banner, I don't know who that is though but: 7/10

Alzi

Toon link
well it's better for me to tell the truth then just lie isn't it and the thread is rate the sig so you can rate it how you like i'll be fair now ok?

6/10 the banner could use a border

CelebiMew

Adam and the Ants
I know what you mean but you have to know what I mean.

I really like the banner, but not the team so much, sorry well: 7/10

Fizz

5/10. Aha! There's the evil Mew, the one on the left! Those eyes... THOSE EYES!!!

7/10, i love zelda

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
7/10 Not very organised: could have the TCs together, with everything centred and the credits just going at the bottom: Credit to...

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
8/10 - the banner text is a bit hard to read

Beaten: 3/10 doesn't make any sense - but it's centred!

Status
Not open for further replies.