• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You III

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/10, because I am nice. I also just noticed the little sun, which is cute.
Thx for being nice ^-^
I thought the sun was cute, and it has to do with fire, so I went for it :D

4.5 for Brando.

EDIT - Meh, beaten.
5.5/10
Maybe some different text? I can't really say anything bad about this one XD

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Toph is cooler, but it is a nice image. I agree, a small poem would be nice.
I wanted to have 2 banners that are Axel (Kingdom Hearts) and Katara but, they're 2 banners in one so, it'd break the rules. I was going to then make a little poem under it but, I guess I can't now.

Anyway... 8/10

rotrum

Ice Cold
4/10 I didn't really like that movie

Caelesti

dancing queen
6/10

I love how your links are underlined... but the font still looks kinda off on the bottom.

The credit looks a bit oddly placed, a raw link, and the userbar throws off the whole blue color scheme you have going on. You got rid of the egg though, which is nice ^-^

5/10

EDIT - Beaten.

Default colors, a pokemon smile, and the quote throws it off a bit.
4.5/10

I might change the font on the bottom of mine to Century Gothic. Bad idea or no?

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
Mewluvr can you not reply to me this time? I want new opinions

6/10 as before

burninator59

im not mewluvr! hey its good 7/10

and mewluvr, just saying "text would be good" is not very helpful. maybe provide some examples or something to help me?

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Well, it is helpful if you have just credit. ;/
And the banner looks too...predictable? I don't know, it's bland, though. And yes, text could really help.
3.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.