• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
6/10, no comment.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Even though the animal's cute, I don't like the quality of it. D: 5/10

What specifically is wrong with it? Any suggestions on how I could improve it?

6/10

The quality of it... It looks like you wanted to do a Sugimori style art. I don't know if that was your goal, though. If it was, then that's what I'm talking about. If not, then, I don't know how you could improve it. >> 5/10

Edit: Beaten.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
9/10. Although the dark brown text matches, I don't really like it, but it can't be helped, really. :)

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
I agree with Alex. Nice sprites, but the banner needs work.
Also, a bishie is actually something that's claimed at a stickied bishie thread in these forums and no alternate forms of the character (ex: Shadow Buizel) may be asked for.
3/10 because of the sprites giving the points.

EDIT;; Look through the first post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=306583
Eh, just showing you the truth. Dx

Last edited:

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
ps: i dont mean to sound rude, but i would like to have a comment, so i know what im doing wrong with my sig.

Well, I believe that there's too much text. Your text colors should match the colors from the banner more. The banner needs some work, but I really love the sprites.
5/10.

Blademaster_Jale

Feelin' Lucky?
10/10 everyone seems to have the same opinion on your sig, including me.

anyways, thanks. i think i have a really bad habit of always putting in too much text, but of course if someone doesnt want to sit and read a paragraph then how are they going to read my fic? but i definitely agree that i need to work on the banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.