• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medea

Excalibur
Haha. Yes. Medea has made you all a new one. I know it seems a little absurd making a new one when the other one has only been open for a couple of months. Well I have my reason.

Simple game really. You just rate the signature that the poster above you with using the traditional scale (#/10) along with a comment (or if you're like me and you have no opinion on the matter, just say no comment because there is nothing wrong with saying that). And now for a few rules and guidelines to follow by in this thread.

-No flaming other members and their sigs. You may give constructive criticism, that is always allowed. Don't just tell someone that their sig sucks. You give them a reason to say it sucks (without saying "it sucks). That was one of the reasons why I closed the last one.

-Do not insult other members when getting feedback on your sig. I know a lot of the raters can be mean, but do not pick a fight with them. It's not worth it.

-If someone has an offensive signature that flames other members or goes against signature rules it is encouraged of you to report them. I will take care of it from there.

-Try not to carry on excessive conversation here. Rate each others signatures and move on. A few greetings here and there is perfectly okay, but please save the conversation for MSN, Yahoo, AOL, or whatever bloody thing you people use.

Now let's begin.

P.S. Happy April Fools...You fools!

Last edited:

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
^ April Fools is over everywhere thus you look silly. It always ends at Lunchtime.

Thinks you haven't really thought about how you could make changes like someone must leave a comment of at least two lines and that people should wait at least two posts before rating another signature. And that you should not rate a signature you have already rated unless they have changed their signature and that people should stick to only posting in this game three times a day.

Anyway not a flattering picture of Jesse she looks horrible there and its not exactly funny. Also two pictures in one signature just looks silly but I like Drew and May s I like that part (may I suggest removing the Jesse picture though). I don't think that much of the text so I will go with 4/10 but if you remove the Jesse picture 8/10.

Ack beaten. So IPokeU cats are adorable always adorable. And I like your text with it and all it looks sweller so I don't really have that many complaints that I could say, just that it is really good. If I could do nice signatures, yours would be something I would be looking at so 9/10.

Ack Beaten by two people raglflagl. Lovely picture I think it suits you very well. I have no idea what the text says and I don't like how you have used two colours in your text. I just think that looks horrible, but overall the signature works very well so I will give it 8/10.

Last edited:

Medea

Excalibur
FYI, it's still April Fools here. In fact, 7:30pm where I am. So whatever!

3/10

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
thanks very much Medea.

7/10
which episode is the jesselina outfit from?

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
I don't know if it's just me, but I always like a little text whether it'd just be one or two short lines. xD
But I think a blue color coming from the animation would do nicely for the text.
8/10.

EDIT;;
#bdcdec
or
#2163b5 perhaps?

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
thnaks I'll use one. Btw how do you do that?

8/10
having a whole line of text underlined sorta bugs me but it's still good.

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
It may well be 7.30pm. But April Fools day is over by 12pm. I hate to break it to you, but its true. And no offense but I don't think you are a very good moderator considering you're just going to have the same crap as you had before. I seriously think my suggestions for this game are a good way of having things. If they can't leave a comment they should just wait until there is a signature that they can leave comments.

Anyway onto Phoenix Fire - Good simple picture I like how its animated with snow flakes drifting pass. I think its a great size as well, and that hair just looks adorable. I think its a great way to show links to your art pages and stuff. So overall very good, your best signature yet. 9.5/10.

Edit: Beaten again. I've already rated you.
Edit Number two: Well ok I was beaten but the person I was going to rate posted afterall so all is good.

Last edited:

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
2/10. Just text, sorry. It seems quite random too. ><

thnaks I'll use one. Btw how do you do that?

No problem. Use a program like GIMP with an Eyedropper tool and check the color's HTML code.

having a whole line of text underlined sorta bugs me but it's still good.
You could remove the underline in the spaces.

More than one word takes up one link, so taking away the underline would replace it with a white underline instead. :[
I'll try hiding my links differently.

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
You do realize, the Medea might simply be in a different timezone?

1/10
I really don't see what you're trying to say ...

BEAT: 8/10 same as i said before.

Sammi

Banned
6/10. I don't know, the text colors look a little plain and I think it could be done better.

And Medea, I never expected you to open it so soon, but thank you. x3

EDIT: Beat.

Chelc

It may well be 7.30pm. But April Fools day is over by 12pm. I hate to break it to you, but its true. And no offense but I don't think you are a very good moderator considering you're just going to have the same crap as you had before. I seriously think my suggestions for this game are a good way of having things. If they can't leave a comment they should just wait until there is a signature that they can leave comments.

LOL. Who is the one with the italicized name? Oh right, IT ISN'T YOU. :rolleyes: If you don't like the way things are here, then DON'T post here, ffs. You have no idea how much crap Medea does for this forum. Do you know how much WORK the Games Forum is? Guess not. So, unless you actually know what you're talking about, I'd say stop posting before embarrassing yourself even more than you already are, k? Kthnx. ^_^

Sammi - I always love your sigs - always original and different from everyone else's. :D 10/10.

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
10/10
perfect. totally.

BEAT:8/10 jessilina is funny.

Sammi

Banned
2/10. It's too small [negatively] and again, the text looks strange and is unoriginal.

Atari

Did it on 'em
The colors text colours match well with the gif, although there's not much to look at. Short and sweet, but somewhat boring. 2.8/10

EDIT: Beaten.

Sammi: I've basically stared this banner down. The shapes, slants, and abstractions add flair I don't usually see in very many sigs. Plus, the colours in the banner and text mix pretty fancily with just about every wallpaper colour I've been using in the past hour or so. 9.7/10

Last edited:

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
It's not really one of my favorites. Lulz. :<
Still good, though.
8/10.

EDIT;; Beat. I like it, but the text color could use some work. 7/10.

Sammi

Banned
The colors text colours match well with the gif, although there's not much to look at. Short and sweet, but somewhat boring. 4.6/10
Erm, it's not a gif. It's a png/banner.

6/10 Boringish...

Status
Not open for further replies.